Metroid Prime Remastered

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I wanna see a Metroid Pinball remake.
giphy (2).gif

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People have been running Zelda 3 and Super Metroid randomizers for years. There's even a combo one SMZ3 that puts warps between the games using less used doors/caves and the items are shuffled through both.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone get their copy yet? Mine was "out for delivery" today but nothing yet.

Edit: Sounds like nobody's playing this besides me, probably didn't need to make a topic for it

Last edited:

Crisco

A greasy jar
Anyone get their copy yet? Mine was "out for delivery" today but nothing yet.

Edit: Sounds like nobody's playing this besides me, probably didn't need to make a topic for it
I looked for it today and all stores in my area said they didnt receive copies today. The stores include gamestop walmart target with multiple locations each store.

Guess ill get it this weekend.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I looked for it today and all stores in my area said they didnt receive copies today. The stores include gamestop walmart target with multiple locations each store.

Guess ill get it this weekend.

Got my order from Best Buy in the mail. From what I'm hearing it isn't really available in any physical stores, had to either preorder it (and only Best Buy had it) or buy it on the eShop. So digital might be the only option.

Another weird game rollout, not as bad as FF Pixel Remaster Collection's upcoming overpriced ultra limited run though.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Just an update, physical has been in and out of stock at Best Buy, ordered with shipping this morning.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Forgot I had the Wii steel book…

0AFC6EFB-1FC4-47F3-A6FA-EB51EC25FE2D.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Much as I would have liked a Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, it's cool to get it in this form with some extra oomph. I just hope MP2 isn't too far off because I was all ready to play it as soon as I finished this. MP3 is kinda whatever for me but it has some great moments.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Physical copy sold out everywhere but Nintendo sent me a 15% off coupon for eShop...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user