Michael schumacher in critical condition after accident

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta suck when you read a headline like this and assume he's been in some type of racing wreck, but its actually just a guy who went out skiing, hit a rock, and landed on his head. Not exactly the career ending accident anyone would expect.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
me_gusta_by_rober_raik-d4clrpu.png

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
The only news that could be more crushing to Germany than this is if the same thing happened to David Hasselhoff.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gotta suck when you read a headline like this and assume he's been in some type of racing wreck, but its actually just a guy who went out skiing, hit a rock, and landed on his head. Not exactly the career ending accident anyone would expect.
Seriously. Multi time champion and then you get done in by some snow and a rock. Fucking shitty.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Remember Colin McRae dieing 6 years ago in a helicopter accident? Maybe auto racing leads to risk compensation in other parts of life.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Schumacher was wearing a helmet, would have died instantly hitting his head like that without one.

Szlia

Maybe auto racing leads to risk compensation in other parts of life.
In that specific case Schumacher was not doing any kind of daredevil extreme skying stunt. By all account he has a strong competitive fiber, but is not an adrenaline junkie. The guy just had a shitty accident doing the same routine thing than thousands of skiers do every week-end.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
When I think of Schumacher I think of how he won one World Championship off Damon Hill by purposely shunting Hill off the track in the final race of the season to clinch it. Scumbag move.

Hope he recovers.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sad irony is that Schumacher is critically injured, while chancelor Merkel also had a skiing accident and barely broke her fat ass hip.
What has this world come to?