Mike and Ike

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not sure if anyone else on these boards is a fan of this particular candy, but I love Mike and Ike's. Recently, they changed their flavor and started making the candies with "Real Fruit Juice" and I just can't stand the new flavor. So I wrote them and complained. They responded back to me recently that they are selling the remaining stock of the original flavor at a discount, by the case.

You can followthis linkif you want to purchase some before they sell out. Each case is 6$, and contains 12 8oz boxes. I bought 5 cases and shipping was ~$15, so it came to around $46 dollars. I plan on giving most of them away at Halloween.

I'll miss you, original Original Fruits.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I plan on giving most of them away at Halloween.
??? Hoard that shit like it's gold! Don't waste it on spoiled kids who won't even know the difference between the old and the new!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sell it on Ebay. If the Hostess thing taught me anything, it's that fat people have way too much money.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah, after I run out of my selected stock, which I got today by the way and are super delicious, I plan on giving up on my sedentary lifestyle and joining a gym and getting in shape. I'll miss you, fat rolls.

Cybsled

I once attended a conference where the president of the company (Just Born) was giving a presentation. Hot Tamales were actually created as a result of trying to find a use for left over Mike&Ike fragments from the manufacturing process. The cinnamon flavor helps mask the original Mike&Ike flavor. They also created chocolate sprinkles and the guy who developed the machine was nicknamed "Jimmy", thus why some people call those sprinkles "Jimmies".

And that is your trivia for the day ;o