Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Children have small bodies, not large heads!

Your boy has a fucking noggin on him. But that's mostly just because you've shaved his head.

Why do you treat your children like Jews, Hodj? Do you make them cobble boots for your jack thug peasant army, too?

iannis

Musty Nester
I think the funnier thing is that they both look like they have black eyes.

It's a trick of shadow and monitor resolution (I'm pretty sure, having seen quite a few photoshops in my day), but it made me snort.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Children have small bodies, not large heads!

Your boy has a fucking noggin on him. But that's mostly just because you've shaved his head.

Why do you treat your children like Jews, Hodj? Do you make them cobble boots for your jack thug peasant army, too?
That's what I'm saying. That picture was from two years ago before my mother's funeral. We had just shaved his head and he was going through a growth spurt at the time.

I shave his head and mine because barbers are a rip off when you can buy a pair of clippers for 20 bucks and shave your head for three years before you have to replace them.

But yeah, like 75% of the mass of the cranium at adulthood is attained by age two, kids should have largish looking heads at different phases in their development cycle, that's perfectly normal.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think the funnier thing is that they both look like they have black eyes.

It's a trick of shadow and monitor resolution (I'm pretty sure, having seen quite a few photoshops in my day), but it made me snort.
Well we were dealing with a funeral at the time so we were short on sleep and I'm sure we had bags under all our eyes at the time.

That's just one of the nicest pictures I have of them because we don't dress up very often in my family.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_47791.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That isn't what I said.

Mikhail was claiming that my children had extremely large heads, and I was saying that he doesn't understand patterns of human physical development through childhood if he thinks those heads look big, and that I have had enough education to know that his insults were inaccurate tripe.
Sorry just read Tuco's post. This thread moves to quickly for me to actually read 99% of what you and Mik say right now, I'm super busy at work.

Also, undergraduates think they know everything, graduate students know they know nothing, yada yada yada

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best thing about having three majors is that I'll have like 180 credit hours or some ridiculous shit when I graduate, so I really will know everything.

Or at least, I'll be able to fake it with impunity.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hehe, nudge-nudge. Love that scene, hodj
biggrin.png
Its one of my top 5 monty python skits, definitely.

Lets see, Dead Parrot, Spam, The Fat Guy Eats So Much He Blows Up scene from Meaning of Life, the Silly Olympics and Nudge Nudge Wink Wink. Probably my top 5.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The best thing about having three majors is that I'll have like 180 credit hours or some ridiculous shit when I graduate, so I really will know everything.

Or at least, I'll be able to fake it with impunity.
Does this mean Merlin is going to graduate before you? Plus isn't he getting an IT degree? That means he'll have useful knowledge.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Does this mean Merlin is going to graduate before you? Plus isn't he getting an IT degree? That means he'll have useful knowledge.
I'm thinking like 2016ish to graduate. Because I didn't decide to branch out into biology and chemistry until my last year at the community college (the equivalent of deciding as you're straddling junior year to tack on a few more majors with harder requirements than what your core degree requires), I didn't knock out much of those prereqs there, so it gets complicated when you start trying to figure out where I'm at and where I need to go, but basically 60-ish more credit hours for the biology and chemistry degrees with maybe another semester worth of finishing off basically one or two over 300 level ANT courses and my senior integrative seminar for that degree.

10 of those credit hours are physics, which is two classes back to back. Then almost all the others are 4 credit hour classes, so its not quite 4 more semesters to clear those out, plus I will definitely be taking summer classes.

I don't really care. I had zero student loan debt graduating Community College and I get a shit load of grants and subsidies and some scholarship aid without even trying to apply. It costs me about as much as the community college would have cost without pell grants to attend school each semester and there has to be a critical point where I've learned so much I transcend the boundaries of space and time and become god.

So in the long run its worth it.

Plus the chemistry degree is my backup plan in case things don't work out in the anthropology area (just being realistic, anthropology isn't the most in demand career field, but chemists are pretty high in demand and then you can also always teach with biology and chemistry degrees at high schools and community colleges and whatnot).

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let me just say that a big part of my impetus is also the fact that I can get two bachelors in three majors for about half the price most people paid for one degree. Once I realized that I was like "OHOHOHOHOHOHOH you're gonna have to drag me out of the university to get rid of me suckers"

I'm a sucker for a good deal.

That isn't what I said.

Mikhail was claiming that my children had extremely large heads, and I was saying that he doesn't understand patterns of human physical development through childhood if he thinks those heads look big, and that I have had enough education to know that his insults were inaccurate tripe.
I was claiming that your kids are as retarded as you are because you gave them your extra chromosome.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Merlin might be able to pull an associates out of his ass, but I would bet anything that a Bachelors is not in his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.