Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Let me just say that a big part of my impetus is also the fact that I can get two bachelors in three majors for about half the price most people paid for one degree. Once I realized that I was like "OHOHOHOHOHOHOH you're gonna have to drag me out of the university to get rid of me suckers"

I'm a sucker for a good deal.
University has a great deal to do with pedigree. If the name of the school didnt matter, every joe schmoe would be triple majoring at Phoenix University. 3 majors out of a community college might not be as great of a deal as you thought.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
University has a great deal to do with pedigree. If the name of the school didnt matter, every joe schmoe would be triple majoring at Phoenix University. 3 majors out of a community college might not be as great of a deal as you thought.
I don't have three majors out of a community college. My associate's degree was an associate's in the sciences.

My triple major is at University. Hence why I basically started over when I transferred.

And my university is the top in my state and I am not trying to go to Harvard or something so I'll be fine.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ok. Let's try this on for size. I hope your kids get cancer...for their own sakes. Childhood leukemia is a boon compared to being raised to adulthood by a dishonest moron.
Still pretty lame bro.

Gonna have to try harder than that.

But hey, its a learning experience. You don't get on stage and rock an audience as a comedian first time. There's hecklers and the shitty little pubs you gotta do for a decade first. Give it time, I'm sure you'll improve.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Ok. Let's try this on for size. I hope your kids get cancer...for their own sakes. Childhood leukemia is a boon compared to being raised to adulthood by a dishonest moron.
Any attempt to take you even remotely serious as a person is gone at this point. Goodbye. I'm fairly sure Hodj's kids are more mature than you.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I don't have three majors out of a community college. My associate's degree was an associate's in the sciences.

My triple major is at University. Hence why I basically started over when I transferred.

And my university is the top in my state and I am not trying to go to Harvard or something so I'll be fine.
A degree from a top school in Kentucky, is like being the least inbred person at a family reunion

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, all school rankings are basically just paid advertising

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bro, all school rankings are basically just paid advertising
Whatever you say bro.

Out of 2680 4 year universities in the US, UK is 119.

Not the top, but not the bottom either. Just a nice, regular old competent school with 20 some odd thousand students who come here from all over the nation.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Funny enough, Araysar, one of the absolute worst public universities in the country is located in Chicago Illinois

Table | College Completion

13.9% graduation rate, median SAT score in the 800s, $112,000 dollars spent per degree.

The Ten Worst Public Universities in America

Chicago State UniversityChicago, Illinois 13.9% 3.0% 5,667 71.6% $112,141 $11,856
Just, you know. I realize Chicago is a shit hole now but still. Damn dude.

But its okay because we can both laugh at Ohio and Indiana for having an even worse university

Indiana University-NorthwestGary, Indiana 19.4% 5.5% 5,307 33.0% $55,326 $5,679
Central State UniversityWilberforce, Ohio 19.4% 7.9% 2,244 77.0% $197,534 $7,446

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm stunned an all black university can charge 112 grand for a degree and have any buyers.

Actually it looks like Texas has the largest group of shitty colleges in the country though. Which isn't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.