Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I?ll have you know I attend Kentucky's top university, and I?ve been involved in numerous degrees in STEM, and I have over 3 confirmed degrees. I am trained in LOGIC and I?m the top debater in the entire Rerolled forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with logic the likes of which has never been seen before on Interwebz, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am counting multiple fallacies across your posts and your logic is being trampled right now so you better prepare for another diaper, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You?re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slam your logic in over seven hundred ways, and that?s just with my one bare hand on this tiny keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in power of logic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wikipedia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ?clever? comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now you?re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You?re fucking dead, kiddo.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I attend Kentucky's top university, and I've been involved in numerous degrees in STEM, and I have over 3 confirmed degrees. I am trained in LOGIC and I'm the top debater in the entire Rerolled forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with logic the likes of which has never been seen before on Interwebz, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am counting multiple fallacies across your posts and your logic is being trampled right now so you better prepare for another diaper, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slam your logic in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my one bare hand on this tiny keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in power of logic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wikipedia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
kim-clap.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why'd you have to post that after I already plussed you today bro? now I can't plus you again till tomorrow.

Let's try this one too

"Hey Faggots,
My name is Hodj, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid message boards. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Anthropology program at my university, and starter on my Archaeology field school dig. What artifacts of previous culture did you excavate today, other than "phallic symbols of fertility"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot wife (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"[/quote]

And then we need Urgoslav to photoshop this picture with Charlie and the Waitresses photographs

rrr_img_47837.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Funny enough, Araysar, one of the absolute worst public universities in the country is located in Chicago Illinois

Table | College Completion

13.9% graduation rate, median SAT score in the 800s, $112,000 dollars spent per degree.

The Ten Worst Public Universities in America

Just, you know. I realize Chicago is a shit hole now but still. Damn dude.

But its okay because we can both laugh at Ohio and Indiana for having an even worse university

2 out of top 15 schools in that list are in Chicago bro, despite the fact that college "rankings" are scams. Do you really want to compete with Chicago on the matter of who has shittier schools? Half the schools in KY are still flying the confederate flag.

Its just paid advertising. Remember how when you were in high school, people would come to your parents and offer to get you accepted in some national Honor Society and sell your parents some sort of annual yearbook with your picture and name in it, so they can show off to their friends even though that book would cost something like $250? Its the same shit, bro.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I'm stunned an all black university can charge 112 grand for a degree and have any buyers.

Actually it looks like Texas has the largest group of shitty colleges in the country though. Which isn't surprising.
It's because none of them are looking at the whole price tag. They're getting it completely paid for with little regard for the eventual loan.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
2 out of top 15 schools in that list are in Chicago bro, despite the fact that college "rankings" are scams. Do you really want to compete with Chicago on the matter of who has shittier schools? Half the schools in KY are still flying the confederate flag.
Citation required. I'm not competing with you, I'm pointing out that shitty schools can be anywhere, but surprisingly, none of the shittiest schools in the nation are in Kentucky.

Lots in Ohio and Indiana and Texas though.

Its just paid advertising.
Citation required.

Remember how when you were in high school
No I was too busy smoking pot, dropping acid and banging chicks to bother with high school. I literally stopped going at 15, and then dropped out completely the day I turned 16.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So that's where all this desperate mental overcompensation is coming from

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's because none of them are looking at the whole price tag. They're getting it completely paid for with little regard for the eventual loan.
I'm so glad I pay less than I would to attend community college to go to University.

I can handle a little debt but 112 grand, and without a degree to show for it no less (they have a 3% 100% graduation rate and a 13% 150% graduation rate at that Chicago university for instance, so like 8 out of every ten students there fail out without a diploma to show for it) would probably be justification for considering suicide.

Any attempt to take you even remotely serious as a person is gone at this point. Goodbye. I'm fairly sure Hodj's kids are more mature than you.
lol

I don't understand the problem. Hodj wanted me to insult him so I told him his kids would be better off dying painfully than being raised by him. Is that not insulting enough?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I'm so glad I pay less than I would to attend community college to go to University.

I can handle a little debt but 112 grand, and without a degree to show for it no less (they have a 3% 100% graduation rate and a 13% 150% graduation rate at that Chicago university for instance, so like 8 out of every ten students there fail out without a diploma to show for it) would probably be justification for considering suicide.
What community college are you talking about?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol U of Kentucky
Don't make me send Calipari up there bro. You wouldn't like Calipari when he's angry.

lol

I don't understand the problem. Hodj wanted me to insult him so I told him his kids would be better off dying painfully than being raised by him. Is that not insulting enough?
Don't worry bro. I wasn't offended by it.

What community college are you talking about?
I mean because I get pell grants and scholarships and state grants and shit. It reduces the price of my university from 5 grand a semester to under 2. The Community College I attended was about 2300 a semester plus books.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If they are frustrated you have essentially won. Frustration is the equivalent of an arm bar in martial arts, you haven't won yet, but you're about to. this point is critical. You have the choice to either apologize at this point or continue and send them into a swearing or crying wreck. You need to feel when they're frustrated.
See Mikhail?

I told you, the rules of the internet are he who gets mad first loses.

You ALWAYS get mad first.

Shit, this link is right. I should be insulting him for his risible notion of what his education means.

Hodj, thinking that an A in an introductory (lulz) logic class means anything to people who spend every day working with logic just makes them laugh at you. No part of your education has even approached something advanced or interesting and absolutely none of it demonstrates some special capacity for critical thought or rational analysis.

Also, you're a bad father.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If this were the Olympics, I'd have to score that attempt at a 3.5 at best. Marginal.

C'mon bro. You can do better than that. I know you have it in you. Let's try for a 5/10 first, then work our way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.