Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
How shocking, the first thing he does to "defend" his point of view is to assert he is the smartest person in the room.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know man. I'm trying to educate him on the finer points of internet debate theory, but its like trying to teach a mule to climb trees.

How shocking, the first thing he does to "defend" his point of view is to assert he is the smartest person in the room.
Yeah you're right. People who act like their scoffing is some kind of argument aren't just doing that in a slightly less direct way. I'm not just deliberately mirroring their obnoxious behavior to annoy them in precisely the same way they annoy me.

Seriously, is everyone here that fucking dense?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why slander mules Hodj, they are good honest pack animals.
frown.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ahhhhh Mikhail you were absolutely the first one to throw insults on this forum when you came. Everyone here remembers you spam shit posting every thread on general attacking every other poster around. There's a reason I pick on you and its entirely driven by your personality disorder, which we all suspect to be a pretty severe form of asperger's syndrome.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Even though I am sure Kentucky is a shit hole, U of Kentucy is not a bad school. The proof of that fact is the amount of publications, and more importantly, citations from U of Kentucky, which you can find at this link:

http://academic.research.microsoft.c...%20kentucky%29

Comparing it to the best schools in Illinois, which I assume to be Northwestern and U of Chicago, U of Kentucky stacks up fairly well:

http://academic.research.microsoft.c...0university%29

http://academic.research.microsoft.c...f%20Chicago%29

I would still much rather go to school in chicago though since I have no sisters that I can fuck in kentucky.

Are these publications mostly on whitewashing Kentucky's confederate history and a long and storied tradition of inbreeding?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are these publications mostly on whitewashing Kentucky's confederate history and a long and storied tradition of inbreeding?
Look man, you only have so many cousins to pick from in the hollars.

Don't blame us, blame geography.

I know man. I'm trying to educate him on the finer points of internet debate theory, but its like trying to teach a mule to climb trees.
From what I can tell here's the points you follow:

1. Say something stupid and uninformed.
2. Defend it using your limited low-level education.
3. Avoid responding to cogent arguments by actually responding to straw versions of them.
4. Post giant walls of text without providing a single linking argument (impossible given that they don't actually serve your larger argument).
5. Call out purported logical fallacies in a way that shows a deep DEEP ignorance of what those fallacies actually are and what they mean.
6. When all else fails, bitch about the tone of the conversation and drop all the relevant points.
7. Declare victory.
8. Go to 2.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Surprisingly no. A lot of it is biochem and neuroscience. I am just going to assume that the people that earn their degrees in U of Kentucky move the fuck out of that state as soon as their masters/phds are finished.

Ahhhhh Mikhail you were absolutely the first one to throw insults on this forum when you came.
I stay perfectly reasonable until I get some dipshit who thinks they can respond to an argument they haven't heard before with "PFFT" (or the equivalent of that). All that is is a silent way of asserting "that's ridiculous and I know better so much so that I don't even need to bother formulating a counter-argument." Sorry, but if its gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna put my dick in the mashed potatoes. I don't give a fuck what you mouthbreathers think because I don't think you've done your homework and I know for a fact that I have.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Surprisingly no. A lot of it is biochem and neuroscience. I am just going to assume that the people that earn their degrees in U of Kentucky move the fuck out of that state as soon as their masters/phds are finished.
the biochemistry and neuroscience of inbred humans?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
From what I can tell here's the points you follow:

1. Say something stupid and uninformed.
2. Defend it using your limited low-level education.
3. Avoid responding to cogent arguments by actually responding to straw versions of them.
4. Post giant walls of text without providing a single linking argument (impossible given that they don't actually serve your larger argument).
5. Call out purported logical fallacies in a way that shows a deep DEEP ignorance of what those fallacies actually are and what they mean.
6. When all else fails, bitch about the tone of the conversation and drop all the relevant points.
7. Declare victory.
8. Go to 2.
This message brought to you by Mikhail's ego's Ministry of Truth.

rrr_img_47840.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That is the plan. But you'd be surprised. A lot of people stay. Especially if they have kids.

I've had professors tell me they moved to Kentucky to live and teach because it was the safest place they could think of to raise their children, and that if they didn't have children they'd move to a bigger city in a more populated state and make a bunch of money in the private sector instead.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't actually know the answer to that question. I've had this picture for at least 5 or 6 years though.

This is a pic I found on the internet, not a picture from when I met him, which was when he was touring the country selling his second book and his movie Man With A Screaming Brain. So around 2005 ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.