Mikhail and Hodj's Political Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Or do you hand a roomful of doctors like 10 pages of equations and greek symbols and go, "Recognize".
Well, that, and the ceremony over the vat of human blood. Seriously though, its like any doctorate. It is about contributing something new to the field. That is really all a doctorate says, that you completed some extra schoolwork and contributed something novel to the field.

I knew a guy who got a doctorate in history. His dissertation was on the reaction that one particular newspaper had to the Truman/Dewey election prediction fiasco. An utterly narrow thing that you think wouldn't matter to anyone. Yet it was something that no one had looked into and researched before.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I can see that. I might try building a trap with a salt lick that somehow kept out squirrels and birds. Dynamite is not something I'd want to light and throw at something though. I think the deer would have to come to it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only someone from Kentucky would think the most logical method to catch deer was dynamite. Holy shit how does that occur to someone??
I doubt they thought it was the most logical way to catch deer, just the most hilarious.

This was in the 1800s after all. People got pretty bored in the mountains back then.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't recall people mentioning an explosion before it happening though. That sounds like something that would come up...

"Yeah man, this meat just fell out of the sky, right after this loud explosion!"

khalid

Unelected Mod
Alot of the "science can't explain that!" shit is made up.

Arguing with people about dumb shit like that drives me crazy. It is like some people are born without a bullshit filter. Like that Coral castle thing. You fucking link a video that shows how to do it and they are still all "can't explain it!".
Man Moves Huge Blocks! - YouTube

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude I saw that shit.

Doesn't surprise me because of past experiences at all.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's a really horrible anti-meth commercial. heh. "Do meth and you'll wind up doing all the housework that you don't want to do when you're sober!"

That's just a horrible concept for an anti-anything slogan. Writers must have been on drugs.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuckin' Kentucky.

But those guys had to be fucking dumb as dirt. When you just "happen" to find yourself in a situation involving Stinger missiles, on American soil, red flags should go off. How the FBI keeps snaring people like this just absolutely blows my mind.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Kentucky arabs are either ridiculously wealthy off oil and own horsefarms, or they run a bunch of small cigarette type convenience stores and they're stealing newspapers out of the newspaper dispensers at their competitors' stores.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
jJTOLta.png

Status
Not open for further replies.