Military Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Dude deserves a sock party aimed entirely at his dick. Also AngryCops is awesome.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, what an asshole.

And what a fucking joke the military has become. I saw less overreaction to people being shit faced in a warzone (ignoring the celebration).

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_5962.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I had a 1sgt who liked to see who had worn, ratty BDUs on.

He'd open ranks and walk through formation looking for the holes that you'd get at the upper corners of your pockets when they got too worn.

Walked up behind me once and I felt him stick a few fingers into my pocket like he was some kind of touchy uncle, and then RIPPP that pocket came half off. He just laughed and walked on, looking for more victims.

They'd mention the clothing allowance all of the time and all I remember thinking was "Shiiiit....Class Six got that money a while ago, LOL"

Fadaar

That guy
i kinda regret not going by the goodwill-ish spot on base and getting a few sets of BDU's before i got out

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
With every knew generation of recruits Red Dawn becomes more of a possibility. Except the Wolverines would be trannies and soyboys and the end would just be Americans in camps.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm going to MEPS in two weeks and looking pretty likely I'll be signing up for a 6 year dear with the air force this year

I'm almost 40 but they need cloud infrastructure and infosec people so badly they don't really seem to care how old I am?

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to MEPS in two weeks and looking pretty likely I'll be signing up for a 6 year dear with the air force this year

I'm almost 40 but they need cloud infrastructure and infosec people so badly they don't really seem to care how old I am?
I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiving age limits just to get people in the door. They seem to be waivering everything else.

• 1Like

Ark

Trakanon Raider

Did 5 years, got blown up, cross trained to cyber, did 5 more years before I got medically retired. I left the military behind at age 30. I can't imagine going in at 40.

Given your skills / career, please tell me they are starting you out as a captain, even guard / reserves might auto promote a skilled infosec person straight to MSgt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users