Military Thread

Sulrn

Deuces
I'll just leave this here...

rrr_img_40138.jpg

lawlhay_sl

shitlord
I've been on these forums since about 2006 or something idk, maybe that makes me the most oldschool troll here, if you'd call that trolling? Sandman gets an honorable mention for knowing my motto, but sometimes you gotta get srsly when people other than Fedor think they can litter the forums, especially with military circlejerk threads like this? Automatic donezo list. Just thought everyone ever would kill themselves if they didn't hear my abstract views on pictures of the military. I love you guys so much I just had to play the hero rerolled deserves, but not the one it faps to right now.
rrr_img_40257.jpg

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I've been on these forums since about 2006 or something idk, maybe that makes me the most oldschool troll here
Last I checked, many still consider the 05/05'ers as the unacceptable new batch. 2006? You're still fresh and pure.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone here ever done Geospatial Engineering or know someone that has? Or maybe just know a little more about it than what I can find through google? It looks like the most appealing MOS that I can choose, but wanted a second opinion if I could get one.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any vet bros know a lot about fafsa by chance?
What do you need to know?

I Pell Grant the shit out of my GI bill. Usually complete it every may (some deadline in June or July).
School will also offer you Loans if you choose to accept them.

Full time student on GI Bill? You have zero reported income and you don't have taxes to file. Live with your folks? Bring the Student Aid office a written notice saying your on the GI bill staying with relatives and that is how you survive.

[edit]

And then get one of your relatives to sign a receipt saying they are charging you $100.00 for rent and then sign up for food stamps in your state and rain groceries on top of your friends / family.

After all, your country is grateful and indebted to you for your service.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone here ever done Geospatial Engineering or know someone that has? Or maybe just know a little more about it than what I can find through google? It looks like the most appealing MOS that I can choose, but wanted a second opinion if I could get one.
i am familiar with ArcGIS and use it pretty much daily, you can also download a free open source version called Qgis (formerly quantum GIS, just google it) and use some of the youtube videos to teach yourself quite a bit of things. I have read a few books on using GIS and i still feel like i am just scratching the surface. It is a very involved field and apparently pays very well if you know what you are doing outside of the military.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the info. I decided to go 25C in the Army and I'll be headed to Fort Jackson for Basic next month and AIT at Fort Gordon in February.

eenis_sl

shitlord
Thats part of it, its all about influencing enemy behavior. My team did tactical call outs most of the time, i humped that fucking man pack all over the horn and called the taliban certain things to on it to make them mad and do something stupid; like reveal their positions when it wasnt in their best interest to do so. And I actually lied, the guy who wrote that wasnt the guy who actually was there taking the photos on that patrol.