Minecraft

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hmmm. Did medieval strip-clubs have strobe lights?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I will be joining the fray. In a special castle of my own design; somewhere in the world I wait. Come and kill me if you dare.

I am currently wearing these items. If you kill me you get them; and what other treasure I have nearby.

My castle is well hidden and I won't always be in there. But when I am; fair warning!

Also, If I'm ever in the spawn location, I will not be killable.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just reinstalled since I got my new SSD and woaaaaaah. Server is huge now. Is this server the only one we're rocking currently? I'm about to get on again and check some stuff out as soon as I get this work done.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
McFly, those last screenys, are those part of some texture pack or mod? or 3rd party render? Do want.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_22360.jpg

rrr_img_22361.jpg

rrr_img_22360.jpg

rrr_img_22361.jpg

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McFly, those last screenys, are those part of some texture pack or mod? or 3rd party render? Do want.
That is a 3rd party renderer called Chunky. Those renders I stopped at ~5minutes of render time. They looked even better at 35 minutes of time.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, if there was a way to make MC look that good in game.... Well, maybe there is, but I don't know of it.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here's another render. This is not a screenie. You should see some renders that have water in them. More to come...

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And another near spawn using the same Chunky renderer and Sphax PureDBcraft texture pack. I cut the render short so it may look a little blurry (it's only at 720 too).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Putting together a big tower based on one off that link posted earlier in the thread. I'm heading to NY for a few days, so won't be around till Sunday most likely.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_22384.png

Server:Rerolled II SMP Server
Max Players:38
Server Version:1.5.1
Bukkit Dev Version:1.5.1
Server Live Date:April 18th 2013

Current Plugins:
Lockette added 04/18/2013
Essentials added 04/18/2013
AntiCheat added 04/18/2013
WorldEdit added 04/18/2013
WorldGuard added 04/18/2013
Orebfuscator added 04/21/2013
MobCash added 04/24/2013

Additional Info:
?/spawn and /home commands had cooldown decreased from 15 to 0 minutes
?Creeper explosion protection is enabled.
?Enderman greifing is disabled.
?Lava bucket usage is disabled.
?Fire spread is disabled.
?Warping signs have been enabled.
?/clearinventory has been disabled.
?Placing Hopper Carts and Hoppers has been temporarily disabled. (More info to come)
?The End, The Nether are functioning properly.
?Mob Cash enabled. (Kill mobs for $$) Mob values may vary.
?Experience potions now able to be purchased at the spawn shop.

Update: 04/24/2013:The item shop has been increased. You can now sell your cobblestone, dirt, sand, gravel, zombie flesh, coal, wool, clay, snow and redstone bricks for in game currency. You can use this in game currency to purchase tools, armor, food, building blocks, pistons, decorations, plants and other things.

There are also portal signs you can right click to teleport to player creations in the world as well as the Community Project currently being designed.

Please PM McFly if you would like to be added to the whitelist.

Edit: on 04/25/2013 Starting at approximately 12am EST I will be running a mod that will cause quite a bit of lag. The process time for this mod is approx 1 hour. Feel free to log into the game at any time but there will be significant lag while you play.

rrr_img_22384.png