Minecraft

Rime

<Donor>
Rime_Rime is my Minecraft name! I would like to be whitelisted for the FtB server.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Damn it, it's my day off man!
tongue.png

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
I'm done. Log on Tarrant. Sacel you're whitelisted. Also I finally freaking got the crap working. Essentials is now installed. Everyone can do /sethome, /home, you can do multiple homes up to 5 i believe, /fly, /tp, /tpa, /back, /spawn and a few others. Oh I also made spawn a warp so when in other worlds you SHOULD be able to do /warp spawn to get back to main world but I think just doing /home sends you back to the main world as well.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
awesome, thanks for updating, just a few questions/concerns...

/fly - we can fly? I not sure if this should be in for a Van server (just sayin)
/tp - /tp X, Y Z will teleport to X, y, Z ?
/tpa - /tpa ... not sure here
/back - take you back to your last home spot?
/spawn - teleport you to spawn for that warp area?

How does /sethome for multiple locations work?

/sethome Terial-main
/sethome swamp_house

then to use:

/tp swamp_house ?

just looking for clarification on how to use these.

also, did you happen to remove the thing that was removing objects from the floor within certain time intervals?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never used shaders for minecraft before, anyone know a shader mod that is 1.8.1+ friendly? I can only find GLSL which is 1.8 even though it's dependents say they go up to 1.8.1

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
I won't be able to work on the server anymore until Urlithani gets home in a couple of days. When I'm on my computer my dogs tear up the house. My blood pressure has been high and that's really not good when you're pregnant. So when he gets home and can watch the terrorist puppies then I'll be able to work on the computer.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So theres a mod that was put in the server that deletes everything laying on the ground. Well I went afk for about 10 minutes and somehow a slime spawned in my cave I made for myself (fully lite) and when I came back the server deleted all my stuff I dropped.

Can this mod go away? I'm pretty annoyed at the moment.

If not that's cool I'll just log out every-time I have to get up but, fuck. I literally lost a ton of iron, gold , some diamonds and all my armor.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stuff on the ground dies after 4 or 5 minutes by default, that's normal behavior.