Miniature Painting

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Only review vid I have seen so far for the new contrast paint line from GW... I didn't search for it so Im sure there is plenty more:

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This guy is one of the best when it comes to Contrast Paints. I'm hoping he does a series with the new ones on the Horus Heresy models.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I follow him.. that vid came up on my feed like 10 minutes after I posted the one I did

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been a minute, but I'm back at it. I will try for a brighter yellow final result next time.
20220702_153342.jpg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Much more yellow this time. WIP obviously but I think when all the little things are done it will look good. Maybe.
I'm also planning to try using AK Interactive Streaking Grime on him. Chipping, weathering, battle damage. We'll see.

wip imp 2.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's looking much more like an Imperial Fist. I might change things up yet again for the next one, but not too much.
This guy took me a very reasonable amount of time to do, so I feel like I can get a bunch done. I think a squad will look pretty good.

20220711_191625.jpg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Finished some Warcry terrain and some dudes for my warbands last week. Getting hyped for the new Warcry release.

20220719_190011.jpg20220719_190027.jpg20220719_190048.jpg20220719_235222.jpg20220719_235337.jpg20220719_235400.jpg20220719_235918.jpg20220719_235934.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Love the terrain. That's been on my to do list for quite a while. I really like the statue head you have there.
Ideally I'd like to have a mix of scatter terrain and so some different set ups on a display board.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He's looking much more like an Imperial Fist. I might change things up yet again for the next one, but not too much.
This guy took me a very reasonable amount of time to do, so I feel like I can get a bunch done. I think a squad will look pretty good.

View attachment 421488
Very nice

• 1Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Hey All! It's been a minute. Was on a bit of a hiatus with both streaming + Painting but recently finished this:
FVYeIvMVIAEVKyQ.jpg
FVYeIvMUUAA2xz_.jpg

I'll also be back to streaming on August 9th, doing mainly painting + discussion. I have completely re branded my channel to be a bit more personal and launching a new bi weekly show!
I will take questions during stream or on the discord regarding technique or any other advice needed.

https://www.Twitch.tv/jimvesalpainting
StreamReturn copy.png

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey All! It's been a minute. Was on a bit of a hiatus with both streaming + Painting but recently finished this:
View attachment 424054View attachment 424055

I'll also be back to streaming on August 9th, doing mainly painting + discussion. I have completely re branded my channel to be a bit more personal and launching a new bi weekly show!
I will take questions during stream or on the discord regarding technique or any other advice needed.

Twitch
View attachment 424056

So, its kind of an Avatar of Khaine, but kind of not. You use green stuff to make the new head, or was that a kit-bash from something? Looks pretty sweet though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 424054View attachment 424055

Twitch
View attachment 424056
Nice! I added ya

Wife and I are going to start duo painting. She’s pro level nail painter (lol her friends beg her to do their nail designs for weddings) so she wants to see how it translates to doing models lol. May break out the airbrush gun my buddy left me and start mass priming some death guard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Nice! I added ya

Wife and I are going to start duo painting. She’s pro level nail painter (lol her friends beg her to do their nail designs for weddings) so she wants to see how it translates to doing models lol. May break out the airbrush gun my buddy left me and start mass priming some death guard.
nice good luck. I think she will do great :)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Looks like Privateer Press is trying to get out of it's death spiral. New edition for Warmachine, discontinuing the old model line and putting out new 3D Printed models designed for magnetizing without needing to cut/drill (which come with).

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well the time has finally come (almost).

If everything goes somewhat smoothly over the next few days I will finally be able to get my first paint session this weekend. I cannot tell you how excited I am to kick back in my recliner and get my and paint some minis.

Wish me luck, like I said I need everything to go smooth this week.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well the time has finally come (almost).

If everything goes somewhat smoothly over the next few days I will finally be able to get my first paint session this weekend. I cannot tell you how excited I am to kick back in my recliner and get my and paint some minis.

Wish me luck, like I said I need everything to go smooth this week.
Just he like Marco and you'll be fine.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users