Minority Report

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
TV show about the Precogs from the movie. Long trailer but looks fuckin great.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
They will greenlight it then complain its too expensive. When they really should bite a bullet and make one of these scifi series a prestige type series and market the shit out of it until its a true manufactured hit.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I personally think Fox gets a bad rep in that area. The only show I think they canceled too early was Dollhouse. I mean, I would have liked to see Fringe go the distance but Fringe fucked itself.

Almost Human was killed by the out of order showings (whoever decided that one is a jack ass, that may have been Fox executives, not sure) but they also had some extremely sub par acting.

Sleepy Hollow is actually lasting past where it should. That show should have ended with them saving the world when they killed the son. Now it's just kind of dull and blah.

The only other one I think *maybe* they missed the ball on was Alcatraz. I really enjoyed that show and was interested in the plot arc and it got canceled. I understand that I was in theminorityon that show though.

----

This show looks cool and I will probably give it a go. I enjoyed the movie even if Tom Cruise is a fucking nutball.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I personally think Fox gets a bad rep in that area. The only show I think they canceled too early was Dollhouse. I mean, I would have liked to see Fringe go the distance but Fringe fucked itself.
In before the Firefly derail.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I watched the first two episodes of Firefly, the first episode twice. I thought it was a bad SyFy show.

Thanks in advance for all the negs that will get me from the sheeple who think any science fiction show is amazing.

Column_sl

shitlord
firefly-mal-sew-it-shut.gif

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
We seem to be getting a lot of police procedurals out of all these nominally genre shows. iZombie, Lucifer,MinorityReport, Gotham. I regret that that legal drama set in the future they made a few years ago did not pan out. I find the whole 'world' ofMinorityReportto be quite fascinating from a futurist point of view and yet its going to boil down to a whodunnit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Pilot for this leaked a few days ago. It was ok, I wasn't really wowed by it or anything. I like the concept, and loved the movie, but this didn't do a lot for me. I don't really care one way or another about any of the characters except Fez from That 70's show who looks perfectly douchey for his character in this. And if they never attempt another virtual reality crime scene re-enactment, it will be too soon. It looked great when Tom Cruise did it with Hollywood magic backing him, but this was pretty terrible.

I mean, it isn't *bad* or anything, it just did nothing to make me think that I'd really look forward to seeing the next episode. At least with shows like Fringe they had some great characters that made you want to keep watching. Even if Walter hadn't been so awesome, Olivia and Peter were decently interesting, and so were many of the weird and whacky cases they got involved with. These guys just aren't, and at least for the first episode, neither was the case. It was even painfully obvious who the real killer was. The part that got the most reaction from me was when they closed the show with Ice Cube's "Today Was a Good Day", which I think I'm not alone in saying that you just have to sing along with. If that's all that I cared about from the show, that's kinda sad. Maybe others will have a different opinion, but I really don't see this being renewed for a second season (or maybe even finishing the first season) unless something drastically changes from the pilot.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Movie was solid, but I generally stay away from the major-major network shows. They seem to hardly, if ever get it right. May cave and watch the pilot though, just to give it a chance.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Everyone understand that this show will be Lost levels of filler/bullshit... right? Some lame ass (is lame ass one or two words?) conspiracy that only goes deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. No end in sight. Garbage network tv, no more.