Minority Report

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I personally think Fox gets a bad rep in that area. The only show I think they canceled too early was Dollhouse. I mean, I would have liked to see Fringe go the distance but Fringe fucked itself.

Almost Human was killed by the out of order showings (whoever decided that one is a jack ass, that may have been Fox executives, not sure) but they also had some extremely sub par acting.

Sleepy Hollow is actually lasting past where it should. That show should have ended with them saving the world when they killed the son. Now it's just kind of dull and blah.

The only other one I think *maybe* they missed the ball on was Alcatraz. I really enjoyed that show and was interested in the plot arc and it got canceled. I understand that I was in theminorityon that show though.

----

This show looks cool and I will probably give it a go. I enjoyed the movie even if Tom Cruise is a fucking nutball.
As was mentioned, Firefly, and Terminator SCC.

So no, they don't have a bad rep for doing it, they just have -A- rep for doing it.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I think it is a bad rep, it has been said for years. Oh, that looks cool... awe fuck it is on FOX it will just get cancelled.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This show is bad, based on the pilot. The main guy is pretty good, but the girl is unbearable. She's not believable as a cop at all (look at her outfit and shoes when working), and it's almost like they got the discount version of the chick who plays Abby Mills on Sleepy Hollow. Special effects were mediocre, story is stupid (seriously? killer bio-weapon pigeons?), and they kept ramming technology down our throats as if we'd forget it's a sci-fi show.

I hope this gets cancelled.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This show is bad, based on the pilot. The main guy is pretty good, but the girl is unbearable. She's not believable as a cop at all (look at her outfit and shoes when working), and it's almost like they got the discount version of the chick who plays Abby Mills on Sleepy Hollow. Special effects were mediocre, story is stupid (seriously? killer bio-weapon pigeons?), and they kept ramming technology down our throats as if we'd forget it's a sci-fi show.

I hope this gets cancelled.
I doubt you will be disappointed - the pilot oozed excessive costs and wasn't all that good - I haven't seen any pilot more likely to get cancelled since Almost Human*.

* Not cause it sucked, but because the cost for the pilot was obviously absurdly high for the number of viewers they were going to get.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I miss almost human.
frown.png

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
For a buddy cop show it wasn't terrible. I'll at least watch a few more weeks to see if it ramps up (unlike Rosewood which was the worst POS I have ever seen on TV)