Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (2023)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think this kind of explains why I think the first is the best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
We went to the Sunday 6:15 show and the theater was sold out. It was just one of the side smaller screens though so not like a packed IMAX. Was still surprised though.

I feel like it will rebound this week, even being relegated to the smaller screens and we will see a balance between Barbie, Oppenheimer and this. The movie got good reviews, it just picked a really shitty weekend to release. It's probably not gonna get to where they hoped, but there really isnt much major coming out for a while, so all 3 movies should probably keep making money for a while, unless Haunted Mansion and Meg 2 really blast the doors off the place some how

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like it will rebound this week, even being relegated to the smaller screens and we will see a balance between Barbie, Oppenheimer and this. The movie got good reviews, it just picked a really shitty weekend to release. It's probably not gonna get to where they hoped, but there really isnt much major coming out for a while, so all 3 movies should probably keep making money for a while, unless Haunted Mansion and Meg 2 really blast the doors off the place some how
I wonder if it's going to lose premium screens to Barbie or more Oppenheimer this coming weekend or not. I looked and didn't really find any useful information. At this point, it needs some 40% or better drop weekends to even sniff the same territory as the last few films.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder if it's going to lose premium screens to Barbie or more Oppenheimer this coming weekend or not. I looked and didn't really find any useful information. At this point, it needs some 40% or better drop weekends to even sniff the same territory as the last few films.
i had read, dont quote me on this, but i read that they are adding more screens for Barbie. not sure on Oppenheimer. a lot of theaters sold out so Barbie second weekend is going to be a very small drop so people who couldnt get seats for 1st weekend are now going for second. theaters just following the money.

Goatface

“Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One” is coming to home video in October. The seventh installment in the “Mission: Impossible” franchise will be released on Digital on Oct. 10, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD SteelBook, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on Oct. 31.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Apparently they got a $71M insurance payout from all the covid delays. Should help their bottom line a lot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
a 1080p rip with hardcoded korean subs is out but imo wait 10 more days, the 4K version with HDR etc will be out along with digital VOD in USA

great movie can't wait to rewatch Fallout plus this again at home. I think Fallout is maybe a bit better since its a complete story and Cavill is great but really can't judge until part 2 is out ? next year ?

Hayley Atwell was awesome

Fucker

Log Wizard
Up at the usual spots. Korean version. Still worth multiple watchings.

Rifle is an Accuracy International AX308 in case anyone is wondering.

1.jpg

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Tuned out before the intro credits rolled. Only decent part was the way my atmos setup made the sandstorm sound

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this again and it's great, l need part 2. Also too many beautiful women, Pom is up there with Fukuhara

spronk

FPS noob
pt 2 is only halfway done filming as well and is shut down until the strike ends, so even that could get delayed more if the strike goes on another six months

i wonder if tom cruise gets fat if he isn't filming

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
pt 2 is only halfway done filming as well and is shut down until the strike ends, so even that could get delayed more if the strike goes on another six months

i wonder if tom cruise gets fat if he isn't filming

1698237577383.jpeg

He would still get all the woman...

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good movie, although I wonder where the series will go after the 2nd part. One thing I noticed with every close-up these guys do, is that some of them are definitely showing their age. Its probably smart they wrap it up now while they don't look geriatric as fuck like Harrison Ford trying to play Indiana Jones.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I thought the same thing about Cruise when Maverick came out. I was like, this guy is FINALLY looking like
Father Time is winning. In this, he looks like they tried a little too hard to hide it. As in, he just looks... off.