Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

Fedor

<Banned>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Simon Pegg, Henry Cavill, Alec Baldwin, Michelle Monaghan, Ving Rhames, Angela Bassett, Vanessa Kirby, Sean Harris, Joey Ansah, Sian Brooke, David Mumeni, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Brandon Q W McConnell, Conny Sharp, Alix Bénézech

Release: 2018-07-27

Plot: The sixth installment in the "Mission: Impossible" franchise. Plot unknown.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

I swear he does these now just to see what he can do before zenu calls him home

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I at first thought Rebecca Ferguson was trying to hold in a shit during the show but I guess she's pregnant and is probably feeling some nausea or whatever.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Whyd they get rid of maggie Q and then her replacement as well?
None of the females have repeated between movies until now.

And while the post-Woo movies have all merged in my head, this is weird because I thought 4 stated that Cruise and the gal from 3 were still married, despite their fake identities, and why Cruise didn't go after the gal from 5 (and now 6), despite her absurd fuckability.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im disappointed that this movie isn't set in a post-apocalyptic future in the aftermath of a nuclear war between China and the USA.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
None of the females have repeated between movies until now.

And while the post-Woo movies have all merged in my head, this is weird because I thought 4 stated that Cruise and the gal from 3 were still married, despite their fake identities, and why Cruise didn't go after the gal from 5 (and now 6), despite her absurd fuckability.
The girl from 3 is still married to Ethan Hawk, but she thinks he's dead. He did that to give her safety, which didn't really work out as far as 4 was concerned. But she's still the wife. Hot at that. She looks damn good in everything she's in. Including Source Code.

EDIT: I looked her up on IMDB to see what else she's been in.
Michelle Monaghan - IMDb

Looks like she has a credit for this new MI movie as well.

Fadaar

That guy
Tom Cruise may be beyond batshit but the man does not put out bad movies. I'd be laying there like a little bitch if I did that to my ankle, good lord man.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The girl from 3 is still married to Ethan Hawk, but she thinks he's dead. He did that to give her safety, which didn't really work out as far as 4 was concerned. But she's still the wife. Hot at that. She looks damn good in everything she's in. Including Source Code.

EDIT: I looked her up on IMDB to see what else she's been in.
Michelle Monaghan - IMDb

Looks like she has a credit for this new MI movie as well.

Not familiar with Monaghan? She's got a great ass in True Detective s1.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database