Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
All hail the mustache that sunk the DCCU, glad to see Cavill in more stuff.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I was more interested before that trailer. And I'm normally a sucker for trailers. That was just bland as hell.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's two clips in the newer trailer that should have been left out, the first is the Benji-Ethan "Why'd you stop?" bit since it shifted out of the tone of the trailer and the second is the bit in the background with his wife. That's either a fakeout or an actual spoiler.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Guess they'll stick with Tom going millionaire Jackass for the rest of the marketing. Eventually, they'll have to market one of the sequels down the line with 74-year old Tom Cruise getting killed doing a stunt, I think.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
tickets going up tomorrow i believe, I didn't realize the movie is 2h 27 mins long. Thats a lot of impossible missioning

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
tickets going up tomorrow i believe, I didn't realize the movie is 2h 27 mins long. Thats a lot of impossible missioning

The last couple have been really good. I choose to accept.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
good first impressions, gonna try to rewatch the entire series over the next 2 weeks

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I feel like the FOH Movie House always sucks out the excitement for any movie that's coming out. Where are your imaginations guys? Just be happy and enjoy it! Looks great!

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I know what I'm about, and it's cheesy action flicks. I own the collection (albeit regular bluray for 1-3, 4K for 4 and 5). Cruise is getting long in the tooth and reached a good stopping point. Kinna weird that the girly interest is half his age, but if I was in as good a shape as he is, why the fuck not... I've enjoyed the humor added to the series by Pegg, and Cavill could make for a reasonable baddy. Hail the mustache that killed Superman.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Remember Wilford Brimley in Cocoon? He was 5 years younger when that movie came out than Tom Cruise is now.

• 4WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently this is one of the best action movies ever made. it's currently sitting at 97% with over 120 reviews in on Rotten Tomatoes.