Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Sex is not just exercise. That's absolutely fucking retarded. The woman, to put it bluntly, gets fucking penetrated by a man. I'm not sure if you're a man who's slept with lots of women, but you know if the woman you're with has been a cum receptacle when having sex with her.

Sex takes its toll on women, especially ones that have been pumped and dumped a too many number of times.

That's not misogyny; just reality.
For a fact wrong. It's all about the age, the genetics, and the muscles. Some of the "loosest" women I have ever known have actually, well, been the tightest.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...nd-loose-women

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I am absolutely shocked that Dumar doesn't know how vaginas work.

Shocked.
iceburn.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I didn't realize that one offhand comment about sluts was going to bring all of the slut apologists out of the woodwork.

I just find it darkly amusing when anyone is so eager to let themselves be taken advantage of. It doesn't matter if it's sluts, or people donating to SJW patreons, or people giving Brad McQuaid money. It's all the same basic principle, dupees lining up to give away value in exchange for nothing but the dupers laughing at them all the way to facebook/the bank. You don't think these Penn State fratboys laughed routinely at their secret album of slut pictures?

But now I'm letting myself be used as a punching bag for your collective amusement, so I guess that makes me the dumb slut in this case. I was gonna pull a Sean and Ask Amod to delete my account, but in the immortal words of Taylor Swift, I think I'll just shake it off.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop being a dumb slut and take your lumps. You're a member of the inferior gender anyway, it's your station in life.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't realize that one offhand comment about sluts was going to bring all of the slut apologists out of the woodwork.

I just find it darkly amusing when anyone is so eager to let themselves be taken advantage of. It doesn't matter if it's sluts, or people donating to SJW patreons, or people giving Brad McQuaid money. It's all the same basic principle, dupees lining up to give away value in exchange for nothing but the dupers laughing at them all the way to facebook/the bank. You don't think these Penn State fratboys laughed routinely at their secret album of slut pictures?

But now I'm letting myself be used as a punching bag for your collective amusement, so I guess that makes me the dumb slut in this case. I was gonna pull a Sean and Ask Amod to delete my account, but in the immortal words of Taylor Swift, I think I'll just shake it off.
You can take advantage of me
wink.png

I'm a slut and a male. It could be like a feminist experiment. If you're into being used as a pubnching bag I can try. This one girl I was seeing liked that kind of stuff but I couldn't really ever bring mnyself to hual off and drill her. I'd feel bad.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I think you should take him up on it. Sutekh knows how to tell a woman to make his PB and J.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's amazing how quickly this thread jumps to the defense of nameless sluts, yet has attempted to thoroughly savage every female member of the community.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
GO EASY PLZ; my neckbeard is standing on end.

I love women more than any man or woman here - because I love themas they are, not as a fairy tale princess idealization. 'A princess is the same after 1 cock and 100 cocks - it's just like working out!' Sure thing, white prince!
Sorry bro, I'm pretty sure my emotional detachment courtesy of autism and a host of other mental disorders trumps your red pill philosophy. I see all people the way they are, I don't just see by rote the way my tired philosophy tells me to.

It's amazing how quickly this thread jumps to the defense of nameless sluts, yet has attempted to thoroughly savage every female member of the community.
You are the only female member of the community, and I would definitely thoroughly savage you. I'd need a few breaks and water bottles though because I've let myself get fat and out of shape, but by god I'd be thorough!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Savage? I don't think that's a verb baby. Ravage on the other hand. hmu you want to figure out what that is.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I just find it darkly amusing when anyone is so eager to let themselves be taken advantage of. It doesn't matter if it's sluts, or people donating to SJW patreons, or people giving Brad McQuaid money. It's all the same basic principle, dupees lining up togive away value in exchange for nothingbut the dupers laughing at them all the way to facebook/the bank. You don't think these Penn State fratboys laughed routinely at their secret album of slut pictures?
Did you know that if you do it right, sex feels good for the woman too.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit the woman doesn't even have to do anything. they're basically a 120lb fleshlight.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mist please don't die under any mysterious circumstances soon. After combing this thread thoroughly the FBI will IP track down Sutekh and Dumar and Sebudai and we'll have to see them on TV and that's... that's just too much for the world to handle.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
you kidding if I knew where Mist lived she wouldn't be nearly as uptight as she is right now, one good dicking calms even the craziest of people down.

Status
Not open for further replies.