Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_93204.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's amazing how quickly this thread jumps to the defense of nameless sluts, yet has attempted to thoroughly savage every female member of the community.
So you, Dumar, and who else are we talking about?

Seriously, go get laid. Khaine and Gavin are right. You are just a miserable cunt who is pissed at other women getting action when you are busy hiding under mom's skirt. Even Shelly managed to get laid when she wanted to. What's holding you back, exactly?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So you, Dumar, and who else are we talking about?

Seriously, go get laid. Khaine and Gavin are right. You are just a miserable cunt who is pissed at other women getting action when you are busy hiding under mom's skirt. Even Shelly managed to get laid when she wanted to. What's holding you back, exactly?
She knows the true value of sex. She doesn't let those nasty boys "take advantage" of her.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Or women, apparently. I wonder if Mists one ever girlfriend yelled "ITS OVER 9000" when she was fingerbanging her?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't forget Dumar's Norman Bates routine of "all women are whores but my mom is different" mental disorder.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't forget Dumar's Norman Bates routine of "all women are whores but my mom is different" mental disorder.
Yes which is completely different than your mental disorder of all women are whores just like their mothers.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was going to post a picture of the "I'm here for the gangbang" guy from Old School with a related comment about being here for the titties.

Turns out that when you GIS for "I'm here for the gangbang", the results don't center around that guy. CLOSE WINDOW!! CLOSE WINDOW NOW!!!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Unless you're a man who isn't getting any, then you shame them because they are enjoying something you can't.
I haven't gotten any for years, doesn't make me hate women who are out fucking. Just makes me hate myself for being an unattractive pasty white dude who can't tan to save his life and is uninteresting to women.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't gotten any for years, doesn't make me hate women who are out fucking. Just makes me hate myself for being an unattractive pasty white dude who can't tan to save his life and is uninteresting to women.
I am sorry.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes which is completely different than your mental disorder of all women are whores just like their mothers.
When did I even remotely say something like that? I am about as far from that Red Pill shit as it gets.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're the only one to mention TRP here. All your posts reek of how women are inferior creatures and you've explicitly stated multiple times that women care so much about what their mothers say because they idolize them.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You're the only one to mention TRP here.
Not sure if serious?

Sex takes its toll on women, especially ones that have been pumped and dumped a too many number of times.

That's not misogyny; just reality.
Right. Keep enjoying your fantasies andnot all women are like that? narrative.
A woman's entire ego is invested in external validation from men
I love women more than any man or woman here - because I love themas they are, not as a fairy tale princess idealization. 'A princess is the same after 1 cock and 100 cocks - it's just like working out!' Sure thing, white prince!
Yeah, Dumar never brought up Red Pill at all!

Relevant:
rrr_img_93223.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I bet these fratboys were real experts.
Yeah, the avid lesbian who has been diddled a whopping 8 times and was so socially shy/awkward that her "partners" thought she wasn't interested? She would definitely know all about the performance standards of an activity she doesn't engage in and finds biologically equivalent to taking a shit (despite it being literally the only function that has afforded her the miserable existence she so loathes). She would also know all about the sexual prowess of a sex she doesn't even find attractive.

Mist, you're so out of touch and lacking perspective that you may as well be Sean. The worst part? You'reproudof this. I really hope you never become a psychologist. Your patients are only going to propogate your miserable outlook. These manufactured miseries and victimization routines are spreading like a plague in modern times, despite this being the most prosperous time at any point in human history. It'd be horrible to have licensed professionals spreading the virus even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.