Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Who cares about sluts? WHY ARE WE ALWAYS IN EVERYONE ELSES GODDAMN BUSINESS.

If these women were violated there is certainly evidence of this. I am also sure frat boys will not be the best at destroying any residual evidence. I am sure there will be glasses still frothy with date rape drug.

but how i present myself...how a woman presents...how any human being presents themselves to the world is nobodys goddamn business.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I never actually said there was anything wrong with sluts. I said I like laughing at them. That's kind of a positive thing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm offering a great service here, it would be my privilege to help you.
Well, maybe, but first you have to say that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback...

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_finish.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
but how i present myself...how a woman presents...how any human being presents themselves to the world is nobodys goddamn business.
It's our business when they lament 'where have all the good men gone', wanting their beta bux at 30+ after being stuffed with thousands of cocks for a decade. It's our business when some poor guy unwittingly takes a party slut up on her offer and gets screwed over. Guys need to be aware of the game that's played.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's our business when they lament 'where have all the good men gone', wanting their beta bux at 30+ after being stuffed with thousands of cocks for a decade. It's our business when some poor guy unwittingly takes a party slut up on her offer and gets screwed over. Guys need to be aware of the game that's played.
Seriously, Dumar, you probably leave your house less than I do. You're in no place to warn anyone about anything.

radditsu

If you are 30 ish years old and cant tell if a woman is a slut in the first 10 mins of meeting her you deserve it. Let the poor maligned sad beta nerd marry a girl who...at least.... knows how to fuck. Its his money. Honestly if I were in that situation I would go for an Asian bride.
. Less likely of a smoker.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you are 30 ish years old and cant tell if a woman is a slut in the first 10 mins of meeting her you deserve it. Let the poor maligned sad beta nerd marry a girl who...at least.... knows how to fuck. Its his money. Honestly if I were in that situation I would go for an Asian bride.
. Less likely of a smoker.
Asian wives can just randomly have a glitch and go chop-yo-dick-off-crazy without any prior warning. Or turn into Yoda instantly in their 50s without warning.

radditsu

Asian wives can just randomly have a glitch and go chop-yo-dick-off-crazy without any prior warning. Or turn into Yoda instantly in their 50s without warning.
Hey...ya roll the dice and takes ya chances. If they get too rowdy just kill it and buy another. Nobody can tell them apart anyway.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey...ya roll the dice and takes ya chances. If they get too rowdy just kill it and buy another. Nobody can tell them apart anyway.
Asian wives are almost certainly better at plotting to kill you than you are at plotting to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.