Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Sulrn

Deuces
I had to look it up.
frown.png
I thought it might be WWJD derivative but couldn't think of a BC in relation to Kuriin. UD said Bruce Campbell and I was intrigued, but confused. Second entry was Bill Cosby and I was - Oh...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yup, and I worked 2pm to 4am last night and it was a terrible idea.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Your continued retardation astounds me. the N64 will go down as one of the best systems in history.
Yeah I totally remember my friends playing Goldeneye while I was playing 64 person Quake 2 maps on my Voodoo2.

I was born in the PCMasterRace.

• 1Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
SNES had like 20+ great games and 40+ more good games. N64 had like 5 great games and the rest was absolute garbage.

• 1Faggotry

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I totally remember my friends playing Goldeneye while I was playing 64 person Quake 2 maps on my Voodoo2.

God damn it, stop saying things that make sense

• 1Like

Sulrn

Deuces

God damn it, stop saying things that make sense
I don't see anything that makes sense there. I see a person that complains about being unhappy and alone, then actively avoids an opportunity to socialize and connect with tangible people for strangers on the internet. You know, people that you could completely destroy on a split screen game then go joke around and have fun outside or in a different environment and actively meet even more people and actively increase her chances of a Blue is the Warmest Color moment. Instead of locking herself away with her "superiority".