Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I went into a restaurant where you ordere at the counter and the guy at the counter had gauged out his ears so they were sagging 3 inches or so and he didn't have shit in them. I stood there in line for about 2 minutes and decided not only had I lost my appetite I also didn't want to consume anything produced on the same premises such of a disgusting fucking idiot.
Any place that would hire someone like him in any customer facing position does not deserve your money. It was probably disgusting food anyways.

In unrelated news i'm taking a personal day and heading down to beautiful Avalon NJ for a 4 day weekend. Talked to my mother last night and she is in perfect health and if she can stand the traffic she will come down monday and we will drink and eat some oysters in Cape May.

I plan on getting my first tan of the year but will most likely get a sunburn FML

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Any place that would hire someone like him in any customer facing position does not deserve your money. It was probably disgusting food anyways.

In unrelated news i'm taking a personal day and heading down to beautiful Avalon NJ for a 4 day weekend. Talked to my mother last night and she is in perfect health and if she can stand the traffic she will come down monday and we will drink and eat some oysters in Cape May.

I plan on getting my first tan of the year but will most likely get a sunburn FML
Have fun David "a_skeleton_02" Duke. Cape May is beautiful. I went to boot there. Love the town.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I went into a restaurant where you ordere at the counter and the guy at the counter had gauged out his ears so they were sagging 3 inches or so and he didn't have shit in them. I stood there in line for about 2 minutes and decided not only had I lost my appetite I also didn't want to consume anything produced on the same premises such of a disgusting fucking idiot.
Homeboy was letting his ears shrink, you should be happy that his hardcore days are over and now he's trying to look like a normal square guy.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's the problem though. That shit isn't elastic, it does not shrink. One you gauge it is for life. I expect in another five years or so there will be a plastic surgery boom in corrective earphone procedures.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
That's the problem though. That shit isn't elastic, it does not shrink. One you gauge it is for life. I expect in another five years or so there will be a plastic surgery boom in corrective earphone procedures.
Depends on how far you go and how your body heals but yeah anything past like 7/8 isn't going to fully close but given enough time, it will shrink pretty significantly.

Sulrn

Deuces
Two part question, a_skeleton_02. Do you consider yourself racist? If yes, do you understand that amod's stance has been about combating blatant racism over specific words? If no, what is the message you're trying to share that amod is censoring?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't use offensive language, I don't use American Inventor or Dindu or any other offensive words anymore.

You're just censoring me.
Show me where it was ever stated that we only infract based on pussy shit words and I'll bet you find a ton of instances of us saying "no racism"

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Show me where it was ever stated that we only infract based on pussy shit words and I'll bet you find a ton of instances of us saying "no racism"
If it's just blatant no racism then why do we get to pick and choose what we are allowed to hate?

I mean we have two threads about Islam and people arnt particularly choosy when using terms like goat fucker when referring to the predominantly middle eastern religion.

I think you're just a tired suburban dad who's wife is stepping out on you with some Nog

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Islam isn't a race.
You sure? I believe ushering this phrase is problematic to several of yourpolitburoSalon editorspantheon of deities. You might want to check your SJW Hadith Primer on this. I think what you meant to say was that Islamophobia is Racism. I'm pretty sure it was Written, thus ever, to be so.