Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The last 3 or 4 pages or whatever you other fags have the forum set to.... is absolute mathematical proof of the efficiency and explanatory power of capitalism and natural selection. Any company or society that stoops so low as to cater to this self hating cunt is going to be absolutelydevoured.

A fleeing and leaping gazelle turning around to a pack of hungry lions and asking nicely for them to not eat its entire family?

Pure madness.

Mist, stay deep inside your pack of herbivorous gazelles. Do not wander to the edges of the herd. The taller grass may grow there, and it may look delicious, but you were not trained by your parents to exist there. The genes that build the structures that are required to thrive in such a place were not handed down to you. I advise you to stay in the middle and continue to feed on barren shoots. It's what you seem to be evolved and adapted to.
Thanks for ruining it for all of us!

iannis

Musty Nester
Maye we can get them on an installment plan.

Like just one buttcheek at first. Then we start to fill in the mosiac gradually

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Mist, Would you like me to come over to your work and negotiate a salary for you? I'll do it in exchange for nudes posted on this forum.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Because it was an actual technical question and not "Hurr durr Let me reset your password in AD and close the ticket, I'm so good at my job"
In this posts honor, I created a ticket in the system to reset my password, went into AD and reset my password and said out loud "HURR DURR I'm so good at my job"

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually, what Mist is describing happens in Slovenia to thousands of women and men every single day.

Mist, someone actually gave you a good suggestion. Quit your current job and then re-apply. If they don't give you the same or higher pay (since you have experience with this kind of work), take them to court and newspapers. Drag their name through the mud like they deserve.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Speaking of pay, I just got the highest award you can get in my department, for outstanding service for working 60+ hour weeks for 6 months straight while we were understaffed due to 4 departures and 3 people on medical leave. Then I find out the two newest guys they hired on my team are making 15% more than I am, even though they have been given basically 0 responsibilities so far, and I am tied for the least pay on the team with some 20 year old kid who avoids work like the plague.

What should I do?

I was going to post this in one of the work threads but refrained from shitting it up. I should get an award for that, too.
Man the fuck up and ask for a raise you ball-less shit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Actually, what Mist is describing happens in Slovenia to thousands of women and men every single day.

Mist, someone actually gave you a good suggestion. Quit your current job and then re-apply. If they don't give you the same or higher pay (since you have experience with this kind of work), take them to court and newspapers. Drag their name through the mud like they deserve.
Yeah...because it's Slovenia, Mist works in a little place you might not heard of called AMERICA. In America people for get paid for working hard and Pulling the Great Chain, Mist is obviously overstating her worth if they will not even give her a small raise and she won't quit because she knows it she is easily replaced.

Also, I just had to google your soviet bloc country to even make sure it existed and you weren't pulling a Borat joke.

radditsu

Oh yeah, i forgot about the gender pay gap, Mist are you making 77% of what your Male Co workers make? If so then you are right where you need to be.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist ignored my technical question.
I do tier 1 and 2 support for Avaya VOIP products and Oracle SBCs for 19 dollars an hour. Not rocket sorcery.

Even when I do identify firewall rules or other network issues causing a problem, for 98% of our customers we can only offer advice on how to correct it, because they didn't buy their network equipment through us or have a contract that covers it.

• 1Faggotry

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I do tier 1 and 2 support for Avaya VOIP products and Oracle SBCs for 19 dollars an hour. Not rocket sorcery.

Even when I do identify firewall rules or other network issues causing a problem, for 98% of our customers we can only offer advice on how to correct it, because they didn't buy their network equipment through us or have a contract that covers it.
Avaya?

I got a good friend who runs IT at a Call Center in PA, I'll get you hired at helpdesk for $22 an hour with full benefits a week vacation a year and a 403b with matching. It's a nonprofit too so you can like feel better about yourself or something.

Come over for dinner next week and we will talk about it.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist do you have a way to test VOIP stutter easily, i have two or three stations that have a little feedback.
Mist ignored my technical question.
Avaya has tools to trace jitter on a station, but if you've got static on a specific station, it's usually just the handset or headset. Occam's Razor. If you've got static or jitter on only calls going out over a specific DS1, then it could be the board (or another board on the trunk that's providing the signalling for the trunk) but 99% of the time it's the provider.

If you're using SIP trunking instead of DS1 circuits, go find an engineer.

• 1Faggotry

radditsu

We are swapping to SIP Trunking in the next few weeks, It's a pain in the ass.

Oh I already knew the answer to the first question, we are using garbage digium phones. We swapped critical phones with a Yeahlink alternatative and forced DSCP with lldp med network-policy application and an ACL that enforced it as it hit the "layer 3" device. But i am Legit looking for a easier way of testing jitter and VOIP garbage without looking at wireshark logs etc.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We swapped critical phones with a Yeahlink alternatative and forced DSCP with lldp med network-policy application and an ACL that enforced it as it hit the "layer 3" device.
I snapped my right ACL in half once. Occasionally my knee still pops out. Would not recommend.

• 1Haram