Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

khorum

Murder Apologist
That's the baseline assumption tho. A good update would be a delta of how much MORE it sucked compared to last week. Did a shitlord stare-rape you at work? Something like that.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Weekly update, my life still sucks.
No kidding. Everything about how you view the world is completely upside down.

Let us know when you figure out how to wrest control of your life from all the imaginary oppressive forces you summon in order to constantly mentally victimize yourself.

Until then, telling us constantly how your ridiculous philosophies have resulted, yet again, in an overall decrease in and/or lack of life satisfaction is a bit like letting us all know that the sun rose again today. You can skip it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I must have stare-raped like 40 girls at school the other day. These young bitches don't wear any clothes and it is maddening. I keep thinking holy shit when I was younger girls weren't all this slutty and hot, but I think I am just a horny old perv now.

iannis

Musty Nester
Gotta wear your uniform sometime. Bitches go CRAZY over a marine.

And yes, back in MY day girls actually wore pants. These days they wear some sort of spray on fabric contraption.

iannis

Musty Nester
They might get slutted up every so often back then when it was time to paaaarty... i'm genuinely curious what these new girls would consider slutted up. It sure doesn't seem like there's much room to go in that direction.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No kidding. Everything about how you view the world is completely upside down.

Let us know when you figure out how to wrest control of your life from all the imaginary oppressive forces you summon in order to constantly mentally victimize yourself.

Until then, telling us constantly how your ridiculous philosophies have resulted, yet again, in an overall decrease in and/or lack of life satisfaction is a bit like letting us all know that the sun rose again today. You can skip it.
You have completely imagined my views on basically everything.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was going to suggest a_skeleton_03's heart for Gravy, but then I realized if he even has one, its probably all black and worn out from too much vicodin use, so Mist's will have to do!

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm not a doctor or anything but i'm pretty sure that girl hearts grow back.

Boy hearts don't on account of the snakes and puppy dog tails. Snails actually make our livers BETTER.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
As another Rhode islander is sort of hits close to home how much your life sucks.

A big thing for me was simply moving away/stop paying attention from my cancerous mom's personality. Granted my family is upper middle class and money has never really been a problem for mom or dad. Despite how much she 's bitches about it.

Even with my Mother being a Massive cunt My life vastly improved as I realized I could do nearly w/e I wanted and really pay to much attention to my mom's borderline personality BS. In the end she was so lonely she would do just about anything to keep me around, and in her life.

I actually got a job in South County recently, going back to URI to finish my Business degree.... Are there any solid jobs in the are you know of that don't require a degree that I might be interested in? Seems like it's WAYYYY more easy to get a job in South County then Warwick/eg/Crangston, so west bay ect..

I know my HW sucks, but if your ever looking got someone IRL to vent to talk about shit I could accommodate some time for this .we both played magic in RI and other interests it's likely we have met before anyways.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'll pencil some time in to hang out with someone even more pathetic than me.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user