Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
We've gone this long and no one jumped on the angle that she might not want to meet someone in real life because she's a dude? Man, this just proves that people here are actually trying to fucking help you Mist. Think about that.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You have completely imagined my views on basically everything.
Bitch please. I read your posts. You are one of the most open and shut cases on this board. I can say with all honesty that the only other person here who is more obviously upside down is Dumar. You are about as difficult to read as the back of a can of soup.

And don't forget I work in EMS. A profession absolutely riddled with self hating dykes.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We've gone this long and no one jumped on the angle that she might not want to meet someone in real life because she's a dude? Man, this just proves that people here are actually trying to fucking help you Mist. Think about that.
Mist, do you have a penis?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist have you ever considered committing a felony and going to prison? You won't have to do all the shit you hate any more, there will be an all you can munch rug buffet, and by the time you get out your mother will be dead or evicted and it's not your problem anymore.

I suggest robbing a bank. Two bonuses to this is that you have a chance of being killed during the crime or a slight chance of getting away with it and then you'll have a bag of money that you can give your mom to "pay her bills".
I have in fact thought about this.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've often thought Mist's mom is actually already dead and Norma Batesing in a rocking chair while Mist posts from a dimly lit and fishy smelling basement

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mist, two questions for you:

1) if you could be anywhere, doing anything at thing you want at this point in your life, what would it be?

2) where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Mist, two questions for you:

1) if you could be anywhere, doing anything at thing you want at this point in your life, what would it be?

2) where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I'm sure you're just going to get some Sylvia Plath woe my life is so isolated there's nothing I can do I'm depressed and here's all the reasons I'm stuck nonsense. Why bother.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keg likes to rehabilitate broken down whores, especially nerd ones. Just ask the nosebeast. He is like a J49 as a cast member of Big Bang Theory.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Die. But there would be no one to take care of my mom so I can't.

Dead.
predictable response.

how bout this -- please rank the following entities in terms of the level of their contribution to your chronic misery, from the most to the least:

male privilege
cis privilege
white privilege
your mother
your father
your step father
yourself
your high school gym teachers
the Republican party
the Democratic party
Electronic Arts
Blizzard-Activision
Christianity
Judiasm
Islam

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I have never once blamed sexism for any of my personal problems.

I would say, for negative influences on my life:

My mother (for being useless)
My stepfather (for being a dick to my mom)
George W Bush (for being shitty)
My biodad (for denying my existence)
The weather (for fucking my life up just as I was finally getting it together)
The sixth grade (for injuring my person and breaking my spirit a little too young)
George Lucas (for teaching me never to be hopeful for anything ever again)
Bobby Kotick (for being a toilet paper salesman)
This awful job (for sucking)

Positive influences on my life:

My mother (for raising a very sickly kid on no money and no family support)
My stepfather (for teaching me how break shit, fix shit, and generally not to be useless in the face of mechanical and technical problems like most females)
Catholicism (for simultaneously introducing me to plaid skirts and repressed female sexuality)
The sixth grade (for teaching me that bullies are literally the worst thing in the world, which is how I can simultaneously hate misogynists, racists AND SJWs, at the same time, without cognitive dissonance)
This awful job (for paying me just barely enough to maybe dig out of the hole I'm in)

• 1Faggotry

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
please share with us what happened to you in sixth grade.

also please share some stories about you munching box in a Catholic girls uniform.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've worked hard my whole life, it just hasn't paid off as well as it should have. Maybe I didn't put that work into the best avenues but I don't see where I'm at fault. I never did anything reckless, have always been responsible/tried to do the responsible thing, both for myself and for others, and have pursued, to the best of my abilities, the opportunities that I've come across.

Given that I started life literally dirt poor, and have lost nearly everything I've owned twice in my life, I think I'm doing alright. I have an education, a job, and a side business to supplement that income. I have no welfare children or substance abuse issues to weigh me down. I think I've made all the right decisions, I'm still just waiting for them to pay off.

I wish I had friends, I wish I had the emotional support I need right now at this point in my life, but I don't.

I'm really trying hard.

• 1Faggotry