Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've had 3 different jobs as an instructor, teaching a total of 6 semesters worth of various types of classes, be they adult education, workplace training and of course college classes when I was a fellowship student. Stuttering makes it harder but it's not something that I feel holds me back.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Of the list of things I have to complain about in life, stuttering doesn't even make it in the top 15. Not a priority. Also, I live in the woods. I work in a converted warehouse in the middle of the woods. I promise there are no coffee shops filled with dykes.

Sounds like you got yourself an untapped market.

What would Mists Slam poetry dyke coffee bar be called?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Its impeding your ability to make new friends and communicate with people. It might not seem like a big deal, but all of your other bullshit is being affected by it on some level, whether you realize it or not.
The joke is on you if you really think it's stuttering and not being pathetically sad all the time that stops me from having friends.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I said its one thing that affects all others. And its an easy one to fix. Self loathing mopey shits like you have to start small and build some self esteem before you can tackle the bigger problems.

• 2Brony
  • 1Jew

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds like you got yourself an untapped market.

What would Mists Slam poetry dyke coffee bar be called?

The Misty Bean?

Play Misty for Me?

Two Beans, One Cup?

There is a lot of potential there....

• 2Brony
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The Misty Bean would be nice if you made it rainforest themed I think.

Could double dip with eco friendly coffee sourcing as well.

Mist. You know how to make coffee?

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No. I made the mistake of walking it off at first instead of crying about it, but over the next month my bruised intestine started to swell. Then it took another 7 months for a doctor to actually run GI tests.
In the end, it was nothing that 6 years of mineral oil and laxatives with every meal couldn't fix.

Hey at least you're probably skinny.

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I had to take about 14 different Ethics, Sexual Harassment, Inclusion / Diversity Training courses today for my new job. The only thing I came away with is that: DIVERSITY IS AWESOME AND TOTALLY LEADS TO MORE $$$$.

There was literally a question that asked, "Does including diversity mean excluding the majority?"

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony

xzi

Mouthbreather
Of the list of things I have to complain about in life, stuttering doesn't even make it in the top 15. Not a priority. Also, I live in the woods. I work in a converted warehouse in the middle of the woods. I promise there are no coffee shops filled with dykes.

But now is the time to start a new business!

• 2Brony
  • 1Jew