Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Given Mist's self loathing history, I think I would rather hear my grandmother talk about munching carpet than listen to Mist recount her brief sessions of "pain the fence" with whatever boyish looking pretzel anime waifu's snizz. Unless you want to hear about cringe worthy awkward scissoring, of course, in which case have at it.
It's like buying the game guide and collector's edition - the more complete experience, however retarded. How else are we gonna double down in here?

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'm more interested in hearing whatever 6th grade trauma it was that lead to Mist becoming Mist.

• 2Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Some dumb hick girls stomped on my guts until I couldn't shit right for 2 years.

• 4Bullshit
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Have a speech impediment, consequently never talk, still get better grades than everyone in my new hick school.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Do you still stutter? Or is it a lisp?

I stuttered when I was a kid and people picked on me for it. Now I won't shut up.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No. I made the mistake of walking it off at first instead of crying about it, but over the next month my bruised intestine started to swell. Then it took another 7 months for a doctor to actually run GI tests.
In the end, it was nothing that 6 years of mineral oil and laxatives with every meal couldn't fix.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I still stutter.

Stuttering is rough, I'll go off character for a sec.

Your older so I'm not sure how effective it is but you got a put your self into situations where you have to speak.

My mother would put me in public speaking classes as a child and it helped me immensely with stuttering and self esteem. I haven't stuttered since grade school and now I'm a very effective speaker.

Now your obviously are a shy person and less than stellar self esteem so public speaking is probably out if the question.

I would suggest talking online as a good exercise. Play some online video games with people (don't join random groups)

Just talk and chat during one of the drunken game night things and if you keep it up you'll see a decrease.

Stuttering and self esteem issues go hand in hand and one causes the other.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
lol I work late shift in a high-volume call center.

That's different, That is a stressful situation all you are doing is just reinforcing bad habits.

What you need is a casual more stress free scenario. Something like drinking coffee with a friend or chilling in mumble playing video games.

When you talk just to talk is when you learn to be comfortable talking.

When you are forced to talk or to answer to something or someone. You developed certain survival habits in your speech that can include stuttering.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah there has to be some art house coffee shop that's open late where you can do some kind of late night poetry slam for the man hating dykes that hang out there. Stop making excuses and find a place to speak in public. Or go on being lonely, miserable, and blaming the world. Either way, stop complaining about shit within your power to fix.

• 2Brony
  • 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Of the list of things I have to complain about in life, stuttering doesn't even make it in the top 15. Not a priority. Also, I live in the woods. I work in a converted warehouse in the middle of the woods. I promise there are no coffee shops filled with dykes.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its impeding your ability to make new friends and communicate with people. It might not seem like a big deal, but all of your other bullshit is being affected by it on some level, whether you realize it or not.

• 2Brony
  • 1Jew