Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

iannis

Musty Nester
you fuckers and your fancy ass shampoo. Just use bar soap like a real man.

Remember to wash your head before your junk and you're fine.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hah, I've been there. After the flood, without working hot-water and the well pump only working when it felt like it, or all during the bathroom renovations (single bathroom ftl) many an impromptu shower was had outside. Showering outside in March/April in New England is not fun.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey Bisi, I know you probably quit watching it... but you should watch the latest season of New Girl.

It's worth a couple of real belly laughs. They got rid of Jess for like half the season and subbed in Megan Fox and made it the Nick and Schmidt show.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Megan Fox is so bad. She had no comedic bone in her body. Nick/Schmidt/Winston have always been the show, though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Nick and Jess are the two worst characters in television. It is amazing that Zooey is preggo and had to leave the show. It has been 50% better, maybe 75% because there has been so much focus on Schmidt and Cece. Megan Fox is infinite percent better than Zooey.

iannis

Musty Nester
I still like Nick. They're flanderizing the he'll out of him and it just makes the character funnier.

Really they're all still pretty decent, the show just m needs less Jess per episode. She would be fine too in smaller doses.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who did Zooey Dashnel blow to get a career exactly? The only thing I have ever seen where she was even remotely entertaining was her bit part in Nothing But Trouble. Fox, on the other hand, has her own issues but she can be funny at times (How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, This is 40) but she basically plays the same character in those parts.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If anyone has 3/9/2016 in the pool you might be a winner.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Isn't this cry wolf shit what got your little act shut down the last time?