Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Better than being bitch tits Bob. Trust me, as a fat man I had to work hard to make sure I marred someone with a bigger rack than myself.

Also, Mist clearly just loves being miserable and bitching about it, hence her complete disregard for the numerous well intentioned suggestions he/she/it has been given over the years. Not only will she die alone, but she is also likely deriving sadistic pleasure in radiating her self loathing cloud of depressingness over others. Schadenfreude and SJW whining are all Mist exists for at this point.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FW, you know better than anyone that women are never happy with the hand they are dealt. My wife has giant tits and bitches about them constantly, meanwhile her friend who has Mist like Skeeter bite tits complains just as much. And yet another friend with average sized funbags also complains. Its not about the tit size, its all about the complaining.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
FW, you know better than anyone that women are never happy with the hand they are dealt. My wife has giant tits and bitches about them constantly, meanwhile her friend who has Mist like Skeeter bite tits complains just as much. And yet another friend with average sized funbags also complains. Its not about the tit size, its all about the complaining.
Yes definitely true. Complaining about boob size takes 2nd place only to the never ending goal of "just losing another 5 lbs to be where I need to be". Every chick, no matter how thin she was, has always had some goal that was perpetually out of reach, and she made sure you hear about it on a weekly basis. If I had a dime for every "Oh, I'll get those shoes I want next month as soon as I lose 5 more pounds"..

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yes definitely true. Complaining about boob size takes 2nd place only to the never ending goal of "just losing another 5 lbs to be where I need to be". Every chick, no matter how thin she was, has always had some goal that was perpetually out of reach, and she made sure you hear about it on a weekly basis. If I had a dime for every "Oh, I'll get those shoes I want next month as soon as I lose 5 more pounds"..
My wife weighs 98lbs and says she's "not that skinny. I could lose a few lbs"

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I like that you're committed to this idea but not that committed that you don't want to waste anything on the wrong soap.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I like how everyone has been quiet about her choice of shampoo. Everyone thought "oh yeah, of course she uses the joyless unscented stuff".

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I like how everyone has been quiet about her choice of shampoo. Everyone thought "oh yeah, of course she uses the joyless unscented stuff".
Well if I was a man pretending to be a woman online for attention and my storyline was that I was a joyless dyke who lived with my mom in a trailer I would also say I used unscented shampoo.

It is really telling because even the biggest sad sack uses scented shampoo unless A.they are allergic B.They are a fancy mother fucker and don't want the shampoo to mess with their scent profile of the perfume they use.

Mist again dropped the ball on playing a woman.

That being said, as Mists only friend here and main enabler I'll still jerk off to what ever shampoo he picks.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just don't like experimenting with shampoos. I found one a long time ago that works with my crazy thick/moppy/temperamental half-irish/half-italian hair and I'm not going to fuck with it.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user