Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
that escalated quickly will ferrell GIF

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You pay a lawyer $500 and you get your money back. There is no stress to it. You don't make so much money that you can leave $20,000 on the table. Also, you don't "make up" for lost money. That's not how money works. Lost money is gone forever.

I swear, you and Foler should co-write a novel because you two are good at making shit up.
Update: So, I kept on this, largely 'thanks' to this post. Getting an 11k wire transfer from my former employer either tomorrow or Monday. No lawyer needed, just threatening to get the state DLT involved after they were already under investigation from the IRS for not giving people their W-2s until May after their entire HR and payroll departments quit during the pandemic while the company was going through a buyout. Every email chain I had going during the pandemic kept going cold as they quit one by one over the 6 month after I had quit.

I sent all the evidence I had to the DLT, they sent me an email saying "fill out these forms and we'll be happy to subpoena all of their records" then forwarded that response to my former employer after finally getting in touch with someone who inherited the HR mess.

So yeah, this shitpost from a shitposter I don't even like gave me enough spite, combined with the spite I already had for >5 years of working for that broken company, to keep pursuing this until I GOT MY FUCKING MONEYZ.

Thanks, FOH!

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Update: So, I kept on this, largely 'thanks' to this post. Getting an 11k wire transfer from my former employer either tomorrow or Monday. No lawyer needed, just threatening to get the state DLT involved after they were already under investigation from the IRS for not giving people their W-2s until May after their entire HR and payroll departments quit during the pandemic while the company was going through a buyout. Every email chain I had going during the pandemic kept going cold as they quit one by one over the 6 month after I had quit.

I sent all the evidence I had to the DLT, they sent me an email saying "fill out these forms and we'll be happy to subpoena all of their records" then forwarded that response to my former employer after finally getting in touch with someone who inherited the HR mess.

So yeah, this shitpost from a shitposter I don't even like gave me enough spite, combined with the spite I already had for >5 years of working for that broken company, to keep pursuing this until I GOT MY FUCKING MONEYZ.

Thanks, FOH!
Probably the first time in your life you used your balls! Grats!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users