Mist's Cumunion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The reason some people actively try to get HIV is 1) because they do consider it a gift (these guys are morons), and 2) because they feel that they will get it EVENTUALLY, so they don't want that anxiety looming over their head. So they just want it now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck is it a gift? Can someone explain how someone would even think that?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the fuck is it a gift? Can someone explain how someone would even think that?
I listened to some NPR bit where they were saying that they see it as a positive thing. Nothing in life could be worse than getting HIV, so once you get it, everything is up from that point on. And people aren't actually dying if they take their meds.

It is fucked up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well all those people should be rounded up and institutionalized...or shot. I'm fine either way.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's some kind of mental/personality disorder. There's probably a name for it. Some combination of self loathing, angst, anxiety, and rationalized self destruction.

I'm all for freedom. Going out to catch the plague is pretty much by definition not healthy. As long as they aren't trying to SPREAD it... i'm of the opinion that suicide should be legal. Discouraged, but legal.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Dude. They're allowed to have butthole avatars.

Can we have butthole avatars?

iannis

Musty Nester
RRP warpath.

First Fury.
Then Izo.
Who next?
Who next?
frown.png

We're getting gunned down like frenchmen over here.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Considering Isis will behead you for even supporting gays I wonder what kind of punishment they'd have in mind for pozload cumunions. Not sure if sharia has a policy for that

Status
Not open for further replies.