Mist's Misery Meadows

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sad that the hodj abusing his powers meme is so dead (and so is hodj in my eyes) that abusing your mod powers probably wasn't even referred to as hodjing in any way when a_skeleton_02 was doing it it bet

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
He had made several overt threats to abuse his mod powers over a period of time and in an antagonistic way. There was some other supporting elements as well, but that was the main reason that LLR decided to remove him.

Would you say his abuse of Amod powers was greater or less than hodj hodj 's abuse of Amod powers?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
6F001C3A-03D1-4090-8159-24C85C973A1C.jpeg

Does Mist Mist play femshep?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Femshep was definitely bestshep and I doubt many people would disagree. It's just really hard to top Jennifer Hale for quality video game voice acting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Money is the thing you use to fix problems. Car not doing it right? Money. Computer compute less? Money.

When you have so much money regular problems aren't problems you make up new problems.
Yes but I also have decision paralysis.

My house is too small. Do I buy a bigger house? That sounds hard, and I don't even know how to do that.

My brakes sound really bad. Do I get new brakes or just trade in the car? If the latter, what car do I buy?

• 1Picard

khorum

Murder Apologist

My house is too small. Do I buy a bigger house? That sounds hard, and I don't even know how to do that.

My brakes sound really bad. Do I get new brakes or just trade in the car? If the latter, what car do I buy?
Sounds like you need to buy a man.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I can help you with that one.

Millions of people each year buy a house that are way, way dumber than you are and they get through it. If the average street retard can make it through to the part where they sign their name than there's nothing even coming close to stopping you from doing the same.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can help you with that one.

Millions of people each year buy a house that are way, way dumber than you are and they get through it. If the average street retard can make it through to the part where they sign their name than there's nothing even coming close to stopping you from doing the same.
Okay but how? Do I go to the house store? What if there's people there that I have to talk to?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Okay but how? Do I go to the house store? What if there's people there that I have to talk to?

You've got dollars right? Walk in to the house you want to buy and tell them you'll take it. They will make it happen. If you haven't seen the house yet that you want to wave your checkbook at you can go to open houses. An open house is where you can just walk in to a place and wander around. I suspect you're skilled at murdering conversations in their infancy so if someone tries to talk to you while you're wandering around do the thing you do that strangles talk. Repeat until you see the thing you want.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I tell you what, Mist. You be my ticket to US citizenship and give me a chunk of your salary and I'll take care of all your RL troubles for you so you don't have to interact with the world outside of work. I'll even ignore your presence and not talk to you.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Something inverse to penis size.
I'd buy an Outback but I don't like big vehicles. I'd buy a Crosstrek instead but someone I clash with at work has a Crosstrek and I don't want to have the same car as them.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist makes like $20/hr, but is spineless and won't say no when they tell her to work 16hr days
Five years ago, I started at $19 an hour, but now I make $35.44 an hour on the majority of my shifts (second shift and weekends. I also get automatic time-and-a-half all day on Sunday, which is a 12 hour shift that frequently runs long because no senior techs log on Sunday night to relieve me, so that's 12+ hours @ $53.16 to start my week.) My raise and promotion to senior engineer should be coming through now that overtime is gone, but at this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

1586989810553.png

If you got any trumpbux, then you don't make nearly the amount you proclaim you make.
Here's my 2018 return straight out of Turbotax, with my mother as a dependent. She died that year and I haven't filed for 2019 yet, because I currently owe a shitload of money until I contribute to an IRA and my HSA, so 2018 is what they based my #trumpbux on.

1586989854715.png

She isn't spineless, just smrt.
See, she considers her clients as dating. Her social interaction. Each phone call and angry person in need of support is a social event. By doing it 16 hours a day she is technically being social and speed dating via tech conversation. It's not just a job, it is an adventure!
I feel like I'm smart; I took practically every hour of overtime, every holiday shift, and every special project that was available until the unlimited overtime spigot finally got turned off when LUNGAIDS hit, and was playing WoW most of the time in between MIM bridges and during the boring parts of said bridges.

The lower tier techs on my shift could have taken the overtime instead, but they all refused to do it 95% of the time, which is how it ended up going to me. Now said coworkers are having to choose between food and rent, while I have a paid-off house, a paid-off car, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank that I don't even know what to do with.

But there's truth to the second part; I definitely work a lot because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my time. As for social interaction, the customers I work with are generally all at the senior levels of IT/telecom for Fortune 500 companies, large public safety systems, or large government entities. These people know their shit and are generally pretty nice people to interact with. It's not like I'm working at Centurylink or Granite and dealing with Joe Fucktard who can't figure out how to reboot his cable modem. I probably work at one of the few jobs where the customers are far more intelligent and pleasant than the coworkers.

• 1Like