Mist's Misery Meadows

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That's exactly what held me back from looking it up. Explain that one to the kids when they use our Amazon account.
Explain?
No.
BLAME it on the kids and make them come up with the "hacker" excuse.
Geez, who runs your house?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Explain?
No.
BLAME it on the kids and make them come up with the "hacker" excuse.
Geez, who runs your house?

Why don't I think of such things?

source.gif

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Jokes aside, I'm pretty sure adult flagged items aren't included in recommendations and possibly viewing history as well

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Now, tiggy, you're finally here. In here, with me. Gay as it sounds, I feel like this is right. Given that you are too much of a shining star to be tied down by mod status. Even so, I think it's sad. Right now, you could be fighting to remove the stupid word filter but i guess we'll just have to keep fighting the power in our own way.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Now, tiggy, you're finally here. In here, with me. Gay as it sounds, I feel like this is right. Given that you are too much of a shining star to be tied down by mod status. Even so, I think it's sad. Right now, you could be fighting to remove the stupid word filter but i guess we'll just have to keep fighting the power in our own way.

Who the fuck are you?

• 4Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
How long am I shawed for? I don't see any warning on my account or points.

Or is this another bullshit LLR revenge ban like Ayrasar?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i haven't been around in awhile and i'm lazy. how did a_skeleton_02 lose his mod spot? someone include the story here, since a_skeleton_02' and Mist's sagas are forever entwined.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
i haven't been around in awhile and i'm lazy. how did a_skeleton_02 lose his mod spot? someone include the story here, since a_skeleton_02' and Mist's sagas are forever entwined.

He had made several overt threats to abuse his mod powers over a period of time and in an antagonistic way. There was some other supporting elements as well, but that was the main reason that LLR decided to remove him.

• 1Like