Mist's Misery Meadows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1592451859017.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Outback really is a big car. Did you go test drive the crosstrek and forester like I suggested?

Don’t you work from home now? Having same car aa someone you argued with seems like a weird hang up. Do you see them in the parking lot at the same time or something?

You need to get a car now while the 0% interest long loan term shit is going on.
So I went and looked at Subaruses and they make all the Fords I looked at look like shit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So I went and looked at Subaruses and they make all the Fords I looked at look like shit.

Yeah. The test drive is what sold me, and the wife. They’re so much more solid than other shit in their price range. My dad has the little Ford Fiesta and it’s terrible compared to my Impreza. In the snow they can’t even be compared they’re so much better.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Too bad Subaru has a big BLM banner and some retard SJW statement right on the front. Eat shit Subaru.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Bought a brand new Crosstrek Limited with the full sensor package. No more blindspots.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't mean shit unless we confirm through a third party. Wife and I make 300k~ a year and i'm perfectly willing to send my shit to llr to prove it if you also will. Betcha we work a shit ton less hours than you as well, and are sane enough to use our money to enrich our lives vs just both bragging and crying about it to anyone that will listen online.

So your wife makes 295k and you make 5k mowing lawns?