Mist's Misery Meadows

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
spoiler doesn't work
1595285486143.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It reads funny to a eurocuck. E.g. , is our . = 130 dollars, woohoo.

Anyway, how far are you on the Sybian investment, Mist Mist ?

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Curious? How do you wreck an automatic doing daily driving? I mean, everyone drives sticks here, so, that would be a reason, but automatic transmissions? Change oil, drive?

repeatedly turning off the engine whilst the transmission is still in drive.i do this on occasion and it has locked up a few times.

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

I only do it sometimes and only when I am parking. I get confused when I turn around to backup and sometimes my mind wanders off to other things too.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Well at least you don't turn the engine off when you're driving! Just parking. Could be worse.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

maskedmelon

I drove a stick for a couple years when I first learned to drive and I actually feel like that is partly to blame for these incidents to be honest. It is like my brain forgets that we don’t have a stick anymore.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can I get cliffnotes on this thread?

Or is it just an entire thread of Mist Mist being fucking miserable but not willing to pull the trigger, and a bunch of bored fucks poking her with sticks hoping that she does?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Can I get cliffnotes on this thread?

Or is it just an entire thread of Mist Mist being fucking miserable but not willing to pull the trigger, and a bunch of bored fucks poking her with sticks hoping that she does?
Yes.

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Exactly, I try to be as repellant as possible.
Oh, that just means deep down you're hiding a real treasure and one day some kind youn hahahah i'm sorry, i can't even get to the end. You're going to die just as you wish, alone and miserable.