Mist's Misery Meadows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
spoiler doesn't work
1595285486143.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It reads funny to a eurocuck. E.g. , is our . = 130 dollars, woohoo.

Anyway, how far are you on the Sybian investment, Mist Mist ?

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Curious? How do you wreck an automatic doing daily driving? I mean, everyone drives sticks here, so, that would be a reason, but automatic transmissions? Change oil, drive?

repeatedly turning off the engine whilst the transmission is still in drive.i do this on occasion and it has locked up a few times.

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

I only do it sometimes and only when I am parking. I get confused when I turn around to backup and sometimes my mind wanders off to other things too.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Well at least you don't turn the engine off when you're driving! Just parking. Could be worse.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

maskedmelon

I drove a stick for a couple years when I first learned to drive and I actually feel like that is partly to blame for these incidents to be honest. It is like my brain forgets that we don’t have a stick anymore.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can I get cliffnotes on this thread?

Or is it just an entire thread of Mist Mist being fucking miserable but not willing to pull the trigger, and a bunch of bored fucks poking her with sticks hoping that she does?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Can I get cliffnotes on this thread?

Or is it just an entire thread of Mist Mist being fucking miserable but not willing to pull the trigger, and a bunch of bored fucks poking her with sticks hoping that she does?
Yes.

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Exactly, I try to be as repellant as possible.
Oh, that just means deep down you're hiding a real treasure and one day some kind youn hahahah i'm sorry, i can't even get to the end. You're going to die just as you wish, alone and miserable.