Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why won’t you do it? Honest question. What are you so fucking afraid of?

Hmmm, I can ask you the same about posting a check online.

tenor.gif

But we all already know the answer.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Is Utnayan so retarded he doesn't realize that going out of his way to spend extra money and time on it is proof alone that there is no check? Dude is fucking delusional and needs his head checked.

Utnayan Utnayan Care to explain yourself to joz123 joz123 ?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why would anyone want to spend a weekend with an alcoholic? Even if you had proof, the trip itself would be a punishment.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
There is proof that Utnayan is an alcoholic and mentally unstable but that's about it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh trust me. I know I’m a weekend lush. Not last night though or tonight as I can only do one bender a week and I’m saving it for tomorrow’s game.

Put up or shut your fucking yap puss boy. I’m giving you a free fucking ticket. A free five star and free 5star meals the entire fucking trip which takes 48 hours. For that you come with me to Masonic, you get to meet a few folks, and you also will learn all of it.

Shit or get off the pot. Visa still at the fucking ready.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh trust me. I know I’m a weekend lush. Not last night though or tonight as I can only do one bender a week and I’m saving it for tomorrow’s game.

Put up or shut your fucking yap puss boy. I’m giving you a free fucking ticket. A free five star and free 5star meals the entire fucking trip which takes 48 hours. For that you come with me to Masonic, you get to meet a few folks, and you also will learn all of it.

Shit or get off the pot. Visa still at the fucking ready.

A self-admitted lush that only gets wasted once a week.

giphy.gif

Post the check, all-star Vikings player

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You are such a little timid bitch aren’t you. What’s it like to be like that? Seriously?

• 2Hodjing
  • 2Triggered

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
giphy.gif

i had always heard strange stuff about utnayan, post stalking devs until he finally got a visit from TBH and was removed from our community. now i see maybe those stories had merit. Utnayan you sound like you want to put Araysar in your basement well and use his skin to make your own brosar suit.

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

i had always heard strange stuff about utnayan, post stalking devs until he finally got a visit from TBH and was removed from our community. now i see maybe those stories had merit. Utnayan you sound like you want to put Araysar in your basement well and use his skin to make your own brosar suit.

No. I just want to take a picture of his face and put it right in this thread when he lands and sees who I am.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, I guess you're backing off your humble practice player origin story now and going back to being a big shot? Because why would he know who some eight week practice player is the moment he gets off the plane.

• 4Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.