Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No. I just want to take a picture of his face and put it right in this thread when he lands and sees who I am.

Bro, I dont need to fly to MPLS to see who you are, they got whale watching tours in SoCal every day. I can just throw an office chair overboard next to them and it will be the exact same thing

Buuuuuuuut, if you think it will change anything then post a picture of yourself here while holding your framed Vikings check.

• 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Bro, I dont need to fly to MPLS to see who you are, they got whale watching tours in SoCal every day. I can just throw an office chair overboard next to them and it will be the exact same thing

Pussy.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile, at @Araysar’s studio apartment in east LA.

• 2Hodjing

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Still no check. Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe he has another form of proof.

Utnayan Utnayan show us an offer letter, or a practice jersey, a picture of you with a Vikings player in practice, or a picture of you at Vikings training camp?

Anything really to provide even one shred of proof to your fake ass story.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm this is still not as gay as Screamfeeder writes for Hollywood.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
somebody ELI5 where this Minnesota Vikings story came from? cuz like 15 years ago Ut was a nerd powergamer like the rest of us.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
somebody ELI5 where this Minnesota Vikings story came from? cuz like 15 years ago Ut was a nerd powergamer like the rest of us.

10-15 years ago, Ut started to claim that he was a big shot NFL player who could not reveal his identity. Later on, he told us he was a big shot NFL player for the Vikings. Somewhere around that time Schilling was shilling here for his MMORPG and Ut made the claim that he was a bigger sports celebrity than Schilling and Ut had deep contacts with every dev studio in the game industry. Some people were always suspicious for a long time but no one gave a fuck about his delusions until he actively tried to lord it over people. Keep in mind that at the time, Schilling was a 2x World Series winner and a 6x MVP, not to mention Schilling had a veritable shopping cart full of other trophies, plaques and awards in his garage.

Some people started doing research and Ut shit his pants and started back pedalling. All of a sudden he wasn't a big shot NFL player anymore, he was just on the training squad some time in late 90s. People kept digging up more and more bullshit and inconsistencies including the fact that Ut didnt even know how much a training squad NFL player made before (different than final 53 man roster league minimum). At that point he told us he had a check framed of a pay portion that the Vikings paid him. Some enterprising autist actually dug up an article of what pay scale was back just 2 years earlier than his playing dates and it was wildly different than what Ut claimed. All of a sudden he wasn't going to show us a check anymore

So he supposedly has a check that can lay this entire wild claim to rest, but I have to fly to Minneapolis, fuck his wife, put up with his drunken bullshit for 2 days, meet his loser friends and his fake cancer kids, have half a dozen 5 star meals with him, fuck his wife again, go on a water slide and then take a 7 day Caribbean cruise before he lets me see the check in person and I can even take pictures. He will pay for everything he claims. Of course to an alcoholic this makes much more sense than just posting the photo of a check here himself (a photo of the check I would have taken nonetheless had I flown out there)./

• 21Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 23 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
10-15 years ago, Ut started to claim that he was a big shot NFL player who could not reveal his identity. Later on, he told us he was a big shot NFL player for the Vikings. Somewhere around that time Schilling was shilling here for his MMORPG and Ut made the claim that he was a bigger sports celebrity than Schilling and Ut had deep contacts with every dev studio in the game industry. Some people were always suspicious for a long time but no one gave a fuck about his delusions until he actively tried to lord it over people. Keep in mind that at the time, Schilling was a 2x World Series winner and a 6x MVP, not to mention Schilling had a veritable shopping cart full of other trophies, plaques and awards in his garage.

Some people started doing research and Ut shit his pants and started back pedalling. All of a sudden he wasn't a big shot NFL player anymore, he was just on the training squad some time in late 90s. People kept digging up more and more bullshit and inconsistencies including the fact that Ut didnt even know how much a training squad NFL player made before (different than final 53 man roster league minimum). At that point he told us he had a check framed of a pay portion that the Vikings paid him. Some enterprising autist actually dug up an article of what pay scale was back just 2 years earlier than his playing dates and it was wildly different than what Ut claimed. All of a sudden he wasn't going to show us a check anymore

So he supposedly has a check that can lay this entire wild claim to rest, but I have to fly to Minneapolis, fuck his wife, put up with his drunken bullshit for 2 days, meet his loser friends and his fake cancer kids, have half a dozen 5 star meals with him, fuck his wife again, go on a water slide and then take a 7 day Caribbean cruise before he lets me see the check in person and I can even take pictures. He will pay for everything he claims. Of course to an alcoholic this makes much more sense than just posting the photo of a check here himself (a photo of the check I would have taken nonetheless had I flown out there)./

I wish I could worf this more than once

• 2Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Even if Ut is a total fraud still doesnt break the top 100 for dumbfuck dumpster fire posters of FOH.

Put me down as Team Viking LARP.

v1.dDsxNDUzODM7ajsxNzU1MTsxMjAwOzE1MzY7MjA0OA

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

holy shit, why would he claim something so easily refutable? if you're gonna make such a claim at least concoct some fake proof.
i would start with this.
minnesota-vikings-checks.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
holy shit, why would he claim something so easily refutable? if you're gonna make such a claim at least concoct some fake proof.
i would start with this.
minnesota-vikings-checks.png

Well, his problem is that he is a moron.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh and he also promised to "show me what life and love are full fucking center". I'm assuming he was referring to this gay ass video from his original weepy vagina post.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just an honest question: what is the downside of simply posting the check and ending this? Why does someone who doesn't know you at all have to fly half-way across the country to satisfy you?

Honest question. Why not post a picture of the check? It would satisfy everyone, and you would come out the "winner."

• 2Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.