Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops

Jin is the dumbfuck with a credit card, he is the last person to be giving anyone shit.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
That would be what I believe they implied with the post toward me, but whatever I'm supposed "Asian ghetto trash" that's probably not racist when I was called that too eh?

I'll drop it y'all win enjoy wimpys

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
How the fuck did you cry over me getting my credit in line LOL oh they keep coming! Buddy you have nothing I even want to make fun of I can tell your crying inside lol

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That would be what I believe they implied with the post toward me, but whatever I'm supposed "Asian ghetto trash" that's probably not racist when I was called that too eh?

Ghetto trash is the pejorative part of that. Asian is just an additional qualifier because it's not as common as other types of ghetto trash.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I'm sure your comments are considered also, nom racist, while being extremely racist.

I assume your a skinny white dude who can't fight? So this is your outlet for not enough hugs from momma? Did you have someone jump you and steal your banana laffy taffy when you were 11 so now you fear non whites?

How close am I lol I feel pretty accurate

• 1Triggered
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Cries about people calling him ghetto trash while threatening to beat everyone up and calling them skinny white whimps. Good thing you can't be racist towards white people, right, Mr. TBI?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm sure your comments are considered also, nom racist, while being extremely racist.

I assume your a skinny white dude who can't fight? So this is your outlet for not enough hugs from momma? Did you have someone jump you and steal your banana laffy taffy when you were 11 so now you fear non whites?

How close am I lol I feel pretty accurate

Not enough hugs from momma is the insult from the foster home kid. Project much?

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

One of the two people in the picture was Asian were they not? That is an identifying way to figure out which one was you.

I get that you think it was racist and it might have been. It also might not have been.

If from here on out people bring up your race specifically in a derogatory way feel free to hit that buton on their post that says "Report" and we will look into it. I don't promise that we will agree every single time but we will look at it. Now that I have personally made that assurance to you can we drop the current issue and move forward?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey hey a little tolerance please. Just let him be the guy on FOH that beats people up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
It's dropped my friend, no worries or concerns.

Jokes aside - You do a lot for this board, and I am sorry for trolling so hard but man I was enjoying myself.

I'll be quiet before someone takes it serious and you get another call/email/whatever.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Status
Not open for further replies.