Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You can see Utnayan's new blog in the Sports forum where he's losing his shit over his team winning a football game. His identity is so wrapped up in that team it really might be the happiest moment of his life.

LMAO, and Im supposed to fly to Minneapolis to hang out with this loser so he can show me what life is all about? Getting shitfaced on a Sunday to watch football with a bunch of other midwestern fat-tards?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I’m more happy about what I saw man. If we could get to a point I know we all can, like I saw tonight for that brief moment, imagine the shit we could do. Thanks to my wife Christine. Never in a million years would I be half the man I am without her. I hope you all find someone like her. No trolling. No bullshit. No nothing. What’s great night. And I was there to witness it. I cannot even imagine the emotion of Diggie. He’s a great kid. A great fucking kid. Let’s carry on this crusade tomorrow. Tonight? I just saw what everyone hugging everyone. And it was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I’ll post some videos tomorrow.

Half of nothing is still nothing, buddy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The energy. The love. The hugs all over baby. I’m in a lyft now. :) fuck. I had 23 people want my picture but not because of who I am but because they loved my fucking Pancho. That’s awakening. Two games to go. My dad was there on that one one I guarantee you.

Why would 23 people want a picture of a nobody on a practice squad?

Or are you back now to being an NFL all-star?

Make up your mind, you lying schizo

P.S. I'm supposed to believe that a drunk in middle of celebrating counted the number of people who wanted his picture, and then remembered the number. yeah-ok-jlaw.gif

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Hope all you fucking wimp racist losers get busted LOL they already got the foruka dont change your posts now! Ohhhhh im dying laughing

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I knew this thread was a American Inventor-- it was only a matter of time before someone called the cops.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You're so painfully unaware, Jin. Did you even read the thread in question?

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i think he's just treating it like this is "the shitposting thread january 2018 edition"

DickTrickle

Here, I'll quote for you:

An "anonymous" individual contacted the United States Army Inspector General and notified them that an employee of theirs was currently running a forum based around antisemitism and racism. They specifically used my name and this website.

I went through the investigation process and came out clean on the other side which I am sure will be much to the dismay of this "anonymous" user.

See how there's nothing being made of it? The inspector general determined it wasn't an issue, so why do you think anything is going to happen?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hope all you fucking wimp racist losers get busted LOL they already got the foruka dont change your posts now! Ohhhhh im dying laughing

Please report the racist content that you see so it can properly be addressed by the Amod team. We do not tolerate racism.

• 1Worf
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I know if anyone can appreciate good lore its Jait. The narration on this guy huh! They call him Dungeon Master UT up at the Elks club and he's got the best nights in town with jesusquest, a little questline he put together-- just 4 hours of straight fucking hugging, man.

"Check"?! "Check" who cares!!

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Screenshot_20180115-173523.jpg

Araysar Araysar this isn't racist?

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hey Jin, you sound like a faggot projecting online because he got his ass kicked in real life a few hundred times growing up. Sucks to suck I guess.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is still going? how long can one man stay blackout drunk? why not invite vannessa over? you're already anxious to hug up on brosar.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Kind of sounds like Jin thinks that sounding black implies something negative, else why would he think it's racist. Conclusion: Jin is the true racist!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.