Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Come on faggot. You ready to meet the supposed bullshit I am? You have a free fucking flight and a hotel stay. Faggot. I’ll even let you pet my dog and meet zucker and his wife who is on KFAN. Let’s go. Put your money where your mouth is.

"How can I make something incredibly simple as ridiculous and over-complicated as possible so I have a slim chance at deniability" - an essay in futility by Utnayan.

You're a transparent joke and everyone here knows it.

Post the check.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Why would I spend 3 days of my time and thousands of your dollars to do something that takes you 3 minutes and costs $0?

Because money means shit to me. And want to see your fucking face and take a picture and post it in screen shots. I also want to see if there is one last fucking chance you can be an actual human being before your sorry ass is sent to hell in a hand basket.

Bitch.

• 2Salty
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he doesn't take the free vacation can I get it? How does that work? Do I just sit here and call you a pussy for a while?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is the kind of shit he does because he wants to get your RL info and try to find something. He obviously will never buy you a plane ticket or a hotel stay.

Yet, of course, he won't reveal anything about himself because it will speak truth to all his lies.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
$1000 for your cancer kids from me to whatever hospital you will scam out of an X-box and some oxycontin Tri-State Lori style.

Post the Vikings check.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
$1000 for your cancer kids from me to whatever hospital you will scam out of an X-box and some oxycontin Tri-State Lori style.

Post the Vikings check.

My delta flight is waiting for you. Pussy boy.

You want so bad to out myself, let’s do it correctly. Take the fucking ticket and be a fucking man you pussy.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Because money means shit to me. And want to see your fucking face and take a picture and post it in screen shots. I also want to see if there is one last fucking chance you can be an actual human being before your sorry ass is sent to hell in a hand basket.

Bitch.

Oh is that why you make such a big deal about donating some measly Xbox to a hospital?

LMAO.

Tell you what, post the check here and i'll post 100 snaps of me looking sad and defeated as I am conquered by the TRUTH that is Utanayn playing for the Minnesota Vikings.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have one in my amazon cart ready to rock. trying to wait on a sale or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have one in my amazon cart ready to rock. trying to wait on a sale or something.

Ok how about I fly Hekotat from Texas up here. He isn’t afraid are you? I love this fucking guy.

This other bitch is a typical fucking bitch. Tough words on an Internet forum, backed up by jack shit. Let’s call this a come to Jesus meeting. (No pun intended because it’s wxactly what this low life in real life needs). Not only am I tired of social media fucks, 34 hour news bites, I’m ready to put my money where my mouth is. How about you ayaradick? You haven’t accepted yet because you know I will do it. You pitiful fuck.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is the kind of shit he does because he wants to get your RL info and try to find something. He obviously will never buy you a plane ticket or a hotel stay.

Yet, of course, he won't reveal anything about himself because it will speak truth to all his lies.

Pretty much. Dude's a joke. And a tired one at that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ok how about I fly Hekotat from Texas up here. He isn’t afraid are you?

Post the check, bro.

Do it...

upload_2018-1-13_10-21-21.png

that you so comfortably use to pretend you're something slightly more than a smeared piece of shit on a sidewalk.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If he doesn't take the free vacation can I get it? How does that work? Do I just sit here and call you a pussy for a while?

You also have to regularly remind him what a failure at life he is and how much his kids are ashamed of him.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You also have to regularly remind him what a failure at life he is and how much his kids are ashamed of him.

Pussy. You are such a little fucking prissy evil fuck. You want to know who I am in real life so much, and here I am, handing it to you on a silver fucking platter. And you won’t do it???

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Put up or get banned and off this site you faggot.

Make sure you plan your next troll with Dickfuck in your PMs. Oops. Wonder how I know that.

Bitch.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The time is now.

That reminds me, I’ll even feed your fat ass popcorn. As you tuck tail back to Oregon after this is all over.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Imagine living with a mess like that.

He'd probably kill himself if he got perma'd here.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.