Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I just won X2.

I will also now give this thing away to Masonic Childrens. Hey Araysar Araysar You want a fucking tax form on this shit you mother fucker? Maybe a pay check stub or some shit?

Maybe a pic of a kid dying with bald hair will do the trick? You fucking prick.

For those kids man.

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I just won X2.

I will also now give this thing away to Masonic Childrens. Hey Araysar Araysar You want a fucking tax form on this shit you mother fucker? Maybe a pay check stub or some shit?

Maybe a pic of a kid dying with bald hair will do the trick? You fucking prick.

For those kids man.

LOL, sure. Post a picture of yourself in a cancer ward with some alien looking kid while wearing your old Vikings jersey.

Then post the Vikings check, loser.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
LOL, sure. Post a picture of yourself in a cancer ward with some alien looking kid while wearing your old Vikings jersey.

Then post the Vikings check, loser.

You will always be a rotten son of a bitch. Always. I have known that for a long time now.

I love helping folks get passed that. I really do. You? No fucking chance. And that comes directly from the God you don’t believe in. But, you will. One day.

To keep this on topic, this switch will land in a hospital bed in 10 days. For a kid that doesn’t have a lot to look forward too. Yet. But I guarantee you, she has a lot more heart than this prick above me I quoted ever will.

Go fuck yourself Araysar Araysar . And trust me, your soul will be fucked plenty in hell where you belong.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck is this faggot still allowed to post shit like this in this thread?

He literally shits up every thread he's a part of. There is no value letting him stay in this thread, or any thread he decides to shit up.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You will always be a rotten son of a bitch. Always. I have known that for a long time now.

I love helping folks get passed that. I really do. You? No fucking chance. And that comes directly from the God you don’t believe in. But, you will. One day.

To keep this on topic, this switch will land in a hospital bed in 10 days. For a kid that doesn’t have a lot to look forward too. Yet. But I guarantee you, she has a lot more heart than this prick above me I quoted ever will.

Go fuck yourself Araysar Araysar . And trust me, your soul will be fucked plenty in hell where you belong.

LOL, you trot out a sick kid as a prop to take some cheap shot at me out of nowhere and then call *me* a bitch?

See, at least i acknowledge the fact that I'm an asshole sometimes. I dont try to pretend to be something else in order to curry favor with others. You on the other hand, are a try-hard braggart who constantly has to lie here about himself in order to feel any semblance of worth as a human being when in reality we all know you're just a loser drunk who sits in his basement and is hated by his own kids.

P.S. Post the check, you pathetic drunk.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck is this faggot still allowed to post shit like this in this thread?

He literally shits up every thread he's a part of. There is no value letting him stay in this thread, or any thread he decides to shit up.

Utnayan should post things like these as often as he can. We can use the comedy and he looks ridiculous and pathetic without even realizing.

" Araysar Araysar You want a fucking tax form on this shit you mother fucker?"
hjzAMRq.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
LOL, you trot out a sick kid as a prop to take some cheap shot at me out of nowhere and then call *me* a bitch?

See, at least i acknowledge the fact that I'm an asshole sometimes. I dont try to pretend to be something else in order to curry favor with others. You on the other hand, are a try-hard braggart who constantly has to lie here about himself in order to feel any semblance of worth as a human being when in reality we all know you're just a loser drunk who sits in his basement and is hated by his own kids.

P.S. Post the check, you pathetic drunk.

I didn’t call you a bitch. I called you a son of a bitch. You see, I know where your bullshit comes from. Your shit family life. Let me go full on blow your mind here. Because it’s the only last hope for your lost fucking soul. Which I personally, don’t give zero fucks about but that’s not my call.

You’re a lost faggot of epic proportions who not only sucks at life and life, you relish that shit. You belong there. Period. You’re an honest to the God you don’t believe in epic loser not because you’re a nerd, not because you cannot figure shit out, but because you have lost it all and still can’t come to grips with your own ego. Worse? You are on the ignore list from God himself. That’s impressive you sick fuck.

• 2Islamic
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
By the way, anytime you want to meet me in real life you just fucking let me know you pathetic fucking fuck. Maybe we should make it a forum bet.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Let’s make this thread worth it. The switch sure sucks. I feel bad giving this away to a girl with cancer. Her life is bad enough.

Come on faggot. What do you got? Fuck I’ll fly you in, pussy. I’ll even pay for your hotel stay.

Let’s see exactly who the fuck you are, and who the fuck I am.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I didn’t call you a bitch. I called you a son of a bitch. You see, I know where your bullshit comes from. Your shit family life. Let me go full on blow your mind here. Because it’s the only last hope for your lost fucking soul. Which I personally, don’t give zero fucks about but that’s not my call.

You’re a lost faggot of epic proportions who not only sucks at life and life, you relish that shit. You belong there. Period. You’re an honest to the God you don’t believe in epic loser not because you’re a nerd, not because you cannot figure shit out, but because you have lost it all and still can’t come to grips with your own ego. Worse? You are on the ignore list from God himself. That’s impressive you sick fuck.

Bro, you get white girl wasted with internet nerds while playing video games. Dont talk to me about faggots of epic proportions. How do you even look your kids in the eye every morning, assuming you even wake up from your drunken stupor before they go to school?

Now, are you gonna post the check or continue to be a pussy?

Tell you what. I will donate $1,000 to whatever kids cancer ward you want - IF you post a photo of your Vikings check that satisfactorily proves that you played for Vikings. That has to be worth, 3-4 WIIs or Xboxes instead of that one that you're so dramatically telling everyone that you're donating?

@ghsurik can be the witness to the bet. C'mon faggot. Do it.

hqdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is that all you got? I’ll send you a flight ticket. Let’s do this in real life pussy. You can come with me when I give this away and then you can apologize for not knowing your ass from your asshole.

Ready? Pussy?????? I’m buying your hotel and airfare. You ready? Faggot?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
By the way, anytime you want to meet me in real life you just fucking let me know you pathetic fucking fuck. Maybe we should make it a forum bet.

LMAO, we have finally arrived.

"MEET ME IRL BRO!!!"

Yeah, what are you gonna do after your wife pays for my flight, hotel and dinner? You gunna watch me fuck her too, cuck? We all know she's the one making all the money.

Unless you got those Vikings checks coming in every month!

• 4Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wait, are you already drunk? Its barely noon on a saturday over in Minnesota.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
That’s what I thought. @a_skeleton_03 forum bet. This pussy mother fucker takes a free ride to meet me (hotel and airfare included for two days) and we also drop this switch off at Masonic. If he denies it yet again, he can get fucked from being here as a mod and banned for fucking life.

I’m ready to show you not only the paycheck stub, I’ll fly you out here to show you myself. You pitiful little fuck.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So is Utnayan allowed to ruin every thread he touches once he gets sorority girl wasted?

This force ignore isn't really helping to be honest, turns out he's still being a gigantic faggot in every thread he goes into.

• 2Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Come on pussy. My credit card is ready.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Post the check here.

Come on faggot. You ready to meet the supposed bullshit I am? You have a free fucking flight and a hotel stay. Faggot. I’ll even let you pet my dog and meet zucker and his wife who is on KFAN. Let’s go. Put your money where your mouth is.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why would I spend 3 days of my time and thousands of your dollars to do something that takes you 3 minutes and costs $0?

Take a photo of the check and post it here. But we all know if the check existed you'd have done that already. There is no check. There were never any Viking squads or training camps. You're just a pathetic drunk who made up a story over the last 15 years that you started believing in yourself.

It's pretty sad. Take a read through this and tell me that isn't 100% you to the T: Understanding How the Alcoholic Thinks

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.