MLB 2013 season

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Zimmerman to DL, Anthony Rendon gets his first major league start tomorrow. Pretty excited, a lot of people thought he was the best player in the 2011 draft even though he slipped to 6

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Damnit Napoli, why couldn't you be healthy last year?
He's always been a hitter that gets on some hot streaks.

Rangers played yet another good game tonight. Always great seeing the angels lose, and I found that game to be pretty entertaining in general. Im amazed that the angels keep managing to lose as many games as they do. They have a pretty stacked team on paper- but they havent managed to do anything with it yet.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Rangers played yet another good game tonight.
Noooope. The Rangers reached 14 times on Joe Blanton in his 6 innings of work and they only scored 4 runs on him. That's a shitty game that they probably should have lost.

But I did enjoy this:

rrr_img_22152.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Noooope. The Rangers reached 14 times on Joe Blanton in his 6 innings of work and they only scored 4 runs on him. That's a shitty game that they probably should have lost.

But I did enjoy this:

rrr_img_22152.jpg
Any win is a good game- especially when the angels lose, brother
biggrin.png

It was exciting to watch, and there were some nice plays made (Andrus grab), even if balls didn't fall in all the time.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
notwithstanding their record, the rangers' offense is fucking aggravating. the angels' pitching staff is atrocious and they're up there swinging from their heels through 90 mph junk.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Darvish is so fun to watch. What a fucking badass. It's amazing to have a legitimate ace in his prime for the first time ever.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
He can be absolutely sick. It's a stop down game to watch whenever he pitches. Makes great hitters look bad.

That 61 MPH curve.. when he can hit 98 on a fastball... How can you be ready for that?!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
When this guy is on it must be hell for batters, his 3 primary pitches he used last night - all the same arm angle and arm velocity, nothing to tip the batter off to what's coming out of his hand:

NIc02ck.gif

NIc02ck.gif