MLB 2013 season

supertouch_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_42055.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buccos traded for Justin Morneau. I know it's not the huge deal it would have been a couple seasons ago, but they need a better bat at 1st.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Rangers drop 3 of 4 to the Twins of all teams. Not a single post by a Rangers fan for the whole series. LoL

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, they are consistent. They wait until the team is playing well, THEN come bitch about every single fucking aspect of the team that is playing well.

It's weird, like they reverse the way they behave about the Cowboys. The 'Boys are mediocre(again)? Talk like they are the mid-90's team! Rangers marching to the World Series? Every player is the worst in the league at his position and the manager is a toddler raping furry!!!

edit: Also, everyone posts more when their team is doing well. It's for the best, does anyone want to read a bunch of mopey fucks crying about their squad? Trash talk is meaningless in that situation.

Imagine that.

Man0warr: Hey Grimm, your Pirates are still terrible!
Grimmlokk: Yeah, and ugly too.

Shit's weak.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Actually it was 2 of 3 and my only real complaint is that Yu isn't really locking things down. Case in point was the fact that he had a No-no going against the Twins into the 7th, then promptly gave up back to back dingers to lose the game. It's frustrating to see a guy with his talent level do that but I have to remind myself that it's baseball and shit like that just happens. I mean, King Felix is having a fucking outstanding season... except when he's played the Rangers. It's baseball.

The fact is that the Rangers are playing better than anyone expected and lead the division going into September. And unlike last year we at least know it's the As who are going to be a problem and the team as a whole seems as if they're more driven. While losing a series to the Twins is rough, especially since the As just swept Tampa, there's still plenty of baseball left.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Actually it was 2 of 3 and my only real complaint is that Yu isn't really locking things down. Case in point was the fact that he had a No-no going against the Twins into the 7th, then promptly gave up back to back dingers to lose the game. It's frustrating to see a guy with his talent level do that but I have to remind myself that it's baseball and shit like that just happens. I mean, King Felix is having a fucking outstanding season... except when he's played the Rangers. It's baseball.

The fact is that the Rangers are playing better than anyone expected and lead the division going into September. And unlike last year we at least know it's the As who are going to be a problem and the team as a whole seems as if they're more driven. While losing a series to the Twins is rough, especially since the As just swept Tampa, there's still plenty of baseball left.
Yeah that's my bad, when I looked at showed a game from the previous series they had against the Twins, which they also dropped to the Twins 2-1. :/

Twins got your boys number it appears....which is odd.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Instead of complaining about Darvish, you should be pissed that they scored 6 runs against that Twins staff. They seem to play down to the crappy teams outside the division this year. They've lost two series each to the fucking Twins, White Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles, and Brewers, and Indians.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
rangers have found a way to suck all year vs horrible teams. Considering they have like 20 pitchers injured and their best hitter sidelined for the season, its amazing their record this season is as good as it is.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Indians aren't exactly a shitty team either. They are certainly in the wild card race.

Wainwright is making his first start since the Reds tore him apart with nine earned runs in the first two innings. This start is also against the Reds. End of the second inning and Reds are already up 4-0. Choo with a 2 run HR. This series is big time. We really didn't take advantage of the Pirates and Cardinals playing each other and dropping 2/3 against the shitty Rockies.