MLB 2013 season

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sox hitters are just abusing the Yankee staff. Yankees first half, the pitching was outstanding but kept losing game after game because of putrid hitting. They trade for Soriano who in 1 month deserves to be their MVP after re-igniting the offense. Now they can't pitch at all.

Baseball can be maddening at times.

Dandrools

Molten Core Raider
Like when it gets near the end of a season and you are suddenly just getting shellacked by a team you've pretty much owned all year?

Stupid Cards...
Owned in Pittsburgh maybe. When the Pirates are away from home they are as beatable as anybody else is on the road.

Dandrools

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it was 3-3 in St. Louis before these last 2 ugly games, which I counted as doing great but isn't some crazy record.
Not to imply the Cards are any better on the road... It's weird, early in the year they had an insanely good record on the road but since that road trip to Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and Cincinatti started they've been really bad. They also started off the year mediocre at home but have been near to unbeatable there as of late. The Dodgers are really the only team in the NL that has a good record both at home and away. Take away the beginning of their season and they've been amazing, I feel like they will be the team I don't want to face in the playoffs.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Back to back nights ripping Yankee hearts out. Feels good. What a shit storm the Yankee bullpen has looked awful the past few nights.
Feels batman.
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Dodgers are really the only team in the NL that has a good record both at home and away. Take away the beginning of their season and they've been amazing, I feel like they will be the team I don't want to face in the playoffs.
Not real confident in any of the Central teams against LA or Atlanta. Mid-season I had a lot more faith in the division as a whole.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We might be seeing the beginning of a cooling off for the Dodgers. They're in their first 3-game losing streak since early June. No way they could have kept that winning rate the entire season. If the Reds manage to win tonight, that'd be a sweep! Solid September so far for the Reds. Won 3/4 against the Cards and have an opportunity to sweep the Dodgers tonight. Only 1.5 back!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unrelated to tonight's game(COLE .45!), this is a Darvish 61mph curveball. I don't think I've seen a batter miss this bad since Randy Johnson vs. John Kruk in the all star game.

yu-darvish-curve.gif

Krag

Peasant
Unrelated to tonight's game(COLE .45!), this is a Darvish 61mph curveball. I don't think I've seen a batter miss this bad since Randy Johnson vs. John Kruk in the all star game.]
He might have reached it if he had swung an oar...

Congrats on the winning record.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Koji Uehara has to be the signing of the year. He has retired 31 straight batters. I'm not sure how he gets outs, topping out at 87. He must be very deceptive because he's on a run I've not seen out of a closer.

Sox would be lost without him.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Unrelated to tonight's game(COLE .45!), this is a Darvish 61mph curveball. I don't think I've seen a batter miss this bad since Randy Johnson vs. John Kruk in the all star game.

yu-darvish-curve.gif
Because Trevor Plouffe is swinging at it and he fucking sucks. He swings like that at normal balls too.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Man my Rays fucking suck. I'm about ready to give up on them for the year. Yeah they're still 1.5 up in the WC somehow, but there is absolutely 0 reason to believe they will finish with a better record than ANY of the 4 teams within 3 games of them atm. Their offense is just completely dead. Sometimes its good pitching that gets them, but for the most part they aren't hitting anybody.