MLB 2013 season

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is wrong about Giants.

Changes story to something else.

wink.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Considering it was prefaced with "The Giants just can't handle being a shitty team." yes. Yes it was.

Was also a joke.

Don't make me give you 37 infractions.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I'll tell you a joke. Robinson Cano wanting 305 million dollars over 10 years, when hes already 30 going on 31.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll tell you a joke. Robinson Cano wanting 305 million dollars over 10 years, when hes already 30 going on 31.
haha yeah I heard that on the radio this morning. I laughed pretty hard....but not as hard as this;

Scott Pelfrey, pitcher for the Twins finishes the year with a 5.19 ERA and a 5-13 record. He signed a 1 year with the Twins at the beginning of the season for 4 million with 1.5 million in incentives. He earned $150,000 of those.

He said he would like to come back but would be looking for more money.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Thank god Eric Wedge is going to be gone. Now to get rid of the GM who broke my heart.
I know you don't like Wedge but other than 2 pitchers what talent did he have to work with really? I feel like the Mariners issues during his tenure are not solely his fault or even mostly his fault. The front office should at least go with him, if not before him.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
There is something wrong with the Mariners coaching staff. The people we bring in suck, the players we promote fail to keep up with the production witnessed in the minors, and the development of players is not handled very well; continually promoted/demoted, never really given time to progress in the bigs etc. The situation is aggravating. I had high hopes for Jack, but I think it's time to move on. He's making concessions that don't work out. Mike Morse was a terrible acquisition. Cancer is somewhere in the organization, and it's not the manager. Who hired the manager in the first place? Who hires the coaches that fail to help players develop? I think it's time to clean house. Too many attempts to make the team competitive have failed, and the bumbling of draftees has doomed the organization. Blow it up, trade Felix (I know, ouch), and focus on the youth. The team will probably have the same record and at a fraction of the cost. Plus, the assets acquired for Felix will be insane.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lifelong A's fan checking in. Hope the Red Sox drop the next two so we have a chance at clinching homefield, but I'll be happy if we beat out the Tigers. Last year was somewhat expected, but still disappointing. I feel good about this team though. If Reddick could return to 2012 form the offense will be unstoppable.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Balfour close out Game 7 in the World Series. The obvious "fucks" on live television would cause the FCC to censor future baseball close opportunities.