MLB 2013 season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rally time, Buccos!
8053-youre-god-damn-right-breaking-zEor.gif

DESTINY MOTHERFUCKERS!

To be clear: Plenty of room on the bandwagon, jump the fuck on motherfuckers.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm completely on that bandwagon. Grandparents from Pittsburgh, yet still failed to support them all these years. Don't give a fuck. Go Buccos.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I think the whole Dusty to the M's thing is a moot point anyways, I can't imagine that he, nor any other respectable managerial candidate wants to go anywhere near the M's right now. The M's have had 3 managersQUITon them, not get fired, but actually quit the job. Not that any M's fans were sad to see them go outside of Lou, but that is saying something right there. M's are going to have to promote from within to fill that job I think, or find a no-name guy who will take the job just to get his name out there.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think the whole Dusty to the M's thing is a moot point anyways, I can't imagine that he, nor any other respectable managerial candidate wants to go anywhere near the M's right now. The M's have had 3 managersQUITon them, not get fired, but actually quit the job. Not that any M's fans were sad to see them go outside of Lou, but that is saying something right there. M's are going to have to promote from within to fill that job I think, or find a no-name guy who will take the job just to get his name out there.
I agree with this. There is something about M's upper management that makes managers want to quit.

Dandrools

Molten Core Raider
Well I'd love to get back to St. Louis for game 5 but work isn't going to allow it. Had a blast at the first game, second game wasn't so much fun. Had to do a lot of catching up when I got back home for work though. I figured the cards would drop game 3 to Liriano, they surprised me by having a chance to win. Great win today, only guy they can't get out is Alvarez. Home field advantage goes back to the Cards, their ace is on the mound, the other teams ace is not on the mound, you can't ask for anything more.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Lost game 2 and 3, won game 4. I still believe in my cards. I figured this would go to 4 or 5 and now it's happening. Can't wait. Go cards!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There have been some good games today. Rays walk off after being down 3-0.

I think Atlanta is going to get eliminated tonight.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
1 run lead in the 8th inning of an elimination game, facing the 5-7 slot in the lineup and instead of bringing in your 100mph god-tier ace closer, you go with your young setup guy so Craig fucking Kimbral can be fresh for the ass end of the order. Runner on base? Nah it's cool, let the kid pitch out of it.

I'm glad I didn't bothering sitting up past midnight to watch that turd of a fuckup. Your best pitcher by miles rides the pine in an elimination game, what the fuck.

Admittedly, Atlanta has some middle-relievers that are better than most closers in the league. Which is why they won 95 games. But I don't think anyone else would have let him go past 1 baserunner without bringing out the ringer.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I'm just glad the douchiest team is out of the playoffs. I wonder if they felt that their loss violated the unwritten rules of baseball.

McCann will probably spend the offseason picking fights with people who celebrate too much at trivia night.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lowrie! Detroit bats haven't been awake since the end of the regular season.

Spoke too soon.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The fan interference was a big deal. Reddick would have caught that and saved a big time HR. Didn't matter though. The bullpen blew it.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
1. I could be wrong, but I believe the ball is no longer considered in the field of play once it crosses the yellow line

2. I played it over and over and over again and Reddick wouldn't have caught it anyway