MLB 2013 season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know. Yes, it would have been a home run if it went untouched. It certainly had the distance. But I'm pretty sure Reddick would have caught it. Whatever. That's part of homefield I guess.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alvarez only has 2 types of at bats, towering home runs or strike outs. He came up there just hacking away at the end, not strong=P

Can't wait for next season, fuck the Cards and Red Sox, go Penguins!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Ugh. The brutality of playoff baseball. Takes so long to get there, and it can be over in just a few days.

Good season, Buccos. I look forward to riding your bandwagon next year if the Yankees are terrible again.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Well done and hard fought pirates, glad the cards were able to go up against ya! Good 5 game series. Can't wait to go onto the Dodgers on Friday!

Wainwright again rocks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sorry Pirates Fans.
frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
More upset about the result of the Pirates-Cardinals series than I thought I would be. Big Dodger fan in the NLCS.

Sonny Gray is starting tomorrow night. Not sure if Bob Melvin is a genius or desperate.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
More upset about the result of the Pirates-Cardinals series than I thought I would be. Big Dodger fan in the NLCS.

Sonny Gray is starting tomorrow night. Not sure if Bob Melvin is a genius or desperate.
Its an elimination game he better be desperate or his ass shouldn't be a manager

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Its an elimination game he better be desperate or his ass shouldn't be a manager
Colon was supposed to be the start and I think it's a slap in the face to sit him in favor of Gray. Colon didn't do much to lose the starting job. Sure, a rough first inning. But he followed that with five consecutive shutout innings. I wonder how the ball club feels about the move.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Boy that was starting to look like a familiar let down forming there.

Well done Detroit, you better not play like this against Boston.