MLB 2013 season

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oaklands Wiki page.

rrr_img_46086.jpg

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Cards pulled out the win after 13 innings. I have a feeling this is going to be a loooong series.

Jovec

?
I know baseball has some safety rules (that allow for plays to be assumed, like second base DP outs), but there was no tag at the plate on that Dodgers sacrifice. Pinch running for Adrian Gonzales (in the 8th?) really backfired and probably cost them the game.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Red Soxs are doing so much complaining and crying tonight even their radio announcers are commenting about it. They strait up laughed at Lester when the Tigers scored and he started bitching at the first base ump about calling Martinez safe at first on the previous play.

Announcers were like, "I don't get the Sox tonight, a lot of complaining going on out there. Sorry Jonny, when you go watch the tape you'll see he was safe. Just play the game."

I found it amusing, for obvious reasons.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Cards eeeeked out the win tonight but it was close. They won on a sac fly. Bats just didn't wake up and the other team had way to many runners in scoring position for my liking. Glad Molina and Wacha were able to get out of those tight squeezes. Honesty it feels like the cards got lucky and it could have easily gone the other way. Will take the W and was still a good game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What a game. That grand slam is one of those long shot miracles you hope to see in a moment of desperation.

Dandrools

Molten Core Raider
Cards eeeeked out the win tonight but it was close. They won on a sac fly. Bats just didn't wake up and the other team had way to many runners in scoring position for my liking. Glad Molina and Wacha were able to get out of those tight squeezes. Honesty it feels like the cards got lucky and it could have easily gone the other way. Will take the W and was still a good game.
I made the long drive to go to both games, just got back home. I agree they got a bit lucky, there was definitely a feeling that the Dodgers should have won both games, but they didn't. They had a lot of base runners but the big guys in the lineup repeatedly struck out, popped up, whatever. Cards pitchers dominated them.